Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My research shows this just in on inventory. If you are in the Tampa area, you may want to try and snag this inventory car:

33602.png

Mine pushed back again today, now to 5/28-6/27. I ordered the same day as you and I'm in NoVa. Anecdotally, seems true that cars/vins are going to West coast first :(
Mine was April 11-April 28 then it was switched to April 20-May 18. It is now just switched to May 16-June 6. It’s gone back and forth between June 5 and 6. I’m not sure what’s going on. I’m in NY

Mine was April 11-April 28 then it was switched to April 20-May 18. It is now just switched to May 16-June 6. It’s gone back and forth between June 5 and 6. I’m not sure what’s going on. I’m in NY
That almost mirrors my dates too. At first it was 4/21-5/24 and it has moved so many times but as of right now its 05/22-6/11 Very frustrating since I was basing all my plans on that original range. I'm in PA too so not too far from you.

MY LR
Red Exterior
20"
White Interior
5 Seat
FSD

Ordered: 3/29
Was told by Tesla that it is 12 weeks out (I think they were trying to get us to buy an in stock demo as it was end of quarter).
Date bounced around a bunch so didn't really pay attention.
VIN received 4/12
Delivery Date Set on 4/14. No call from Tesla, they just set a delivery date and time without asking. Date set for 4/21 10-12.
Called and pushed back delivery until later in the day 4/21 4-6pm.
3 weeks and 2 days from order to delivery (potentially).

Reactions: ropogigio724