Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
Ordered 4/6,received a VIN yesterday. Also, my SA told me that the car was “born” yesterday as well, then I was matched with the VIN 3 hours after it rolled off of the line.
scheduled for delivery 5/1. Apparently it rides a train to Birmingham AL, then goes on a truck to me in Atlanta. 😃

Current timeline:
3/9 original order of LR white/white, inductions, tow hitch, no FSD, ordered via sales in Dublin sales center

3/24 delivery appointment scheduled but I delayed because not ready

4/4 hit the I’m ready button to get back in the queue

4/15 got the VIN

4/16 (today) got the text to set up delivery appointment

4/18 delivery appointment scheduled in Dublin

Reactions: _ayn
Ordered 4/6,received a VIN yesterday. Also, my SA told me that the car was “born” yesterday as well, then I was matched with the VIN 3 hours after it rolled off of the line.
scheduled for delivery 5/1. Apparently it rides a train to Birmingham AL, then goes on a truck to me in Atlanta. 😃
What is your configuration?

I just checked with my SA and he said sometimes it takes a day or two to get from the Fremont staging area after the VIN is assigned to get on the train and might take up to 2 days to get on a truck in Birmingham. He also said your SA can track the car the moment it gets the VIN when across the country on the train with the GPS locator. He still had my shipping tracking on my MS from a year ago. Took 8 days from VIN to arrival.

Ordered 04/13/21: 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White & All Black, 5-Seat, 20" Induction Wheels (no tow/FSD)
The day that I ordered and completed my delivery profile, the estimator was showing me "1 to 10 weeks." Later that evening it changed to May 15-June 4. And then the next morning (4/14) it changed to May 11-31 where it has been ever since. I am in LA.

When I ordered I was fully expecting and OK with waiting until the end of June but now I've joined the F5 club.
Checked just now and the window shifted a day forward to May 12 - June 01.