Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I emailed my local Tesla dealership yesterday and told them I got a vin and no delivery date. This morning I received an email from them saying usually they wait for the customer to schedule a date after receiving an sms but since I did not get that sms they pre- scheduled me for the 29th. So I have my date.
Interesting. I will be sure to call my SA as soon as a VIN shows up

Attachments

• 2021-04-18_17-25-42.png
    2021-04-18_17-25-42.png
    325 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: GVDang
Thanks. No VIN for me yet :(
They're probably prioritizing east coast deliveries first since it takes the longest to get them out here. Don't worry bro, you will get it soon enough. Just buy and line up all the mods/accessories you want to do to help pass time. If this is your first Tesla, I know the feeling... it was like this for me waiting for the Model 3 back in 2018.

Reactions: GVDang
Current timeline:
3/9 original order of LR white/white, inductions, tow hitch, no FSD, ordered via sales in Dublin sales center

3/24 delivery appointment scheduled but I delayed because not ready

4/4 hit the I’m ready button to get back in the queue

4/15 got the VIN

4/16 (today) got the text to set up delivery appointment

4/18 delivery appointment scheduled in Dublin
4/17 got a text saying the vehicle is still undergoing final inspection and won’t be ready for delivery on 4/18 as promised. They automatically rescheduled for 4/22. This is rather bizarre and I’m not sure if I should read too much into it. 4/22 won’t work for me but every time I call Dublin to reschedule no one answers the phone which seems to be modus operandi for that place.

I am up to may 3-17. Hoping closer to the former than the latter. All this waiting is making me second guess Gemini wheels! I want the softer ride but those black inductions do look nice. I know if I change my order it might delay me even more. My plan for aftermarket rims on the 19 oem tires is safe for now.

First time poster here! I ordered the LR in blue, no other upgrades, on April 11, 2021. 2.49% loan, very fair trade in on my BMW. I’m in Las Vegas.

April 11: 6-10 weeks (i.e. May 23 – June 20)
April 12: May 15 – June 14 (yay!)
April 13: April 16 – April 28 (whaaat?)
April 14: May 11 – June 10 (okay)
April 17: May 23 – June 12 (boo!)

I just got this MVPA added to my order page Tesla account for the Model Y. It's a PDF attachment 7 pages long and includes this:

Electronic Check The easiest way to pay for your Model Y is by electronic check, also known as ACH.
Prior to delivery, you will be invited by email to make your payment on our website.
To make a payment now, please sign in to your MyTesla account at this web address:
Tesla SSO - Sign In
Mailed Check If you are planning to mail a check for final payment, please send it to the following address: Attn: Funding Team 45500 Fremont Blvd Fremont, CA 94538
Wire Transfer Please include your name and your order number(RN114xxxx) when paying by wire transfer.
Bank Name Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.Bank Address420 MontgomerySan Francisco, CA 94104
Account Name Tesla Motors Inc. Account #etc etc. ...

Looks like it's happening.

Last edited:
First post here! I ordered my MY on 4/1 (White, black interior, inductions, no FSD). The delivery window changed drastically like everyone else’s. I receive my VIN Friday morning and have everything lined up minus the insurance.

My current delivery window is holding all weekend from April 28-May 4. I’m excited to join the club but the wait is brutal!
nice! Did Tesla give you an insurance quote?

Received an email from someone at the SC yesterday afternoon that my car is coming soon and that I should start planning on ordering accessories and HPWC + list of certified electricians
In the meantime, my delivery window slipped to 05/05-05/24 from 05/03-05/19