Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went up $200 a month? That's crazy high. I admit I have lots of little discounts but after these my rates with Allstate are $550 for 6 months total. I thought Progressive would be much cheaper unless you have lots of bad driving and claims on your record. Teenage drivers?
Sorry that was a huge mis-type. It's $200 for 6 months. I would be shopping around if it was an extra $2400/year lol.

• Funny
Reactions: TravelFree
Went up $200 a month? That's crazy high. I admit I have lots of little discounts but after these my rates with Allstate are $550 for 6 months total. I thought Progressive would be much cheaper unless you have lots of bad driving and claims on your record. Teenage drivers?
You have home with them as well? I might look into that since I haven't bundled my home and auto yet.

It's $200 for 6 months.
That's more like it! When I checked rates with Progressive it was a little over the same as my Allstate with their discounts but if I switched, I would lose the other multi policy discounts so I am staying put for now. My Homeowner's insurance is the big one and it keeps going up and up every year. If Tesla stock goes to $1200 I'm gonna go to self insured. Tired of paying for all those disasters in other states.

Did not know that’s what it’s called lol When did you guys place the order? Mine was 4/6 and shows a delivery window of 5/26 - 6/15. Located in Philly.
Ordered on 3/26 and located in Iowa (delivery coming out of KC I think). I don't have a delivery window...never had one. Always has said 1-10 weeks (early-June as the latest, if that holds). SC that I've been working with told me two weeks ago that she was seeing last week of April/first week of May for a time frame. Why my account doesn't show that...🤷‍♂️.

I'd probably be more annoyed if my dates were changing every day, but it does make me concerned that something's screwy with my profile and that Tesla's not seeing something as completed.

Full Config: LR, solid black, black interior, 5 seats, induction wheels, tow hitch, FSD

Reactions: GeekyDoc
New here, sig will come soon.

4/5 - ordered MYLR Red, white interior, induction, tow, fsd.
Dates have been changing every day or every other. Even had the date disappear and then come back as others have said. As of right now I have expected date or 5/2-5/15.
Mine is very similar. Ordered a white LR, white interior, inductions, with hitch back on 3/20. 2 or 3 people from Texas got VINs today so I’m hoping we are up soon! My current estimate is 5/2-5/14. Located in San Antonio.

Any update? I'm currently in FL. Ordered on April 1, 2021 MY Long range, white on white with the upgraded induction black wheels. Every step including my credit check has been completed but no VIN or communication from Tesla yet. Delivery ETA was originally April 29-May 22 , since last week the days keep getting pushed back now I'm at May 5- May 23.

So over this waiting, but trying to keep telling myself to be patient!