Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a few days ago with people with VINs 181xxx, 182xxx. Should I be worried that my 179xxx VIN days after those folks might have been a rejected delivery, possibly for defects? I know I might be reading too much into it.
I wouldn't worry about it. Tesla doesn't do chronological order with their VINs. Mine is 173xxx and I received mine last Friday (confirmed through SA that it is on a train from CA as of two days ago).

I am curious if the Texas delays are a configuration "shortage"
So far I have see tow and no tow, black and black and white seats, only 5 seats (I ordered a 5, so that's not the delay, but 7's could take longer), with and without FSD. Long range only (no standard I saw and no performance either I think - both of those may take longer), both types of wheels.

I think its the color? I saw a lot of people with white get VINs, one black (I think) and some blue.

Mine is red. It could be they have a shortage of colors (like silver and red) or they are saving those for last off the production line. Just a theory, I don't know everyone's builds.
I have a MSM coming 4/28-5/4

Oh!!!!! THANKS for this info! Truly appreciate it and your positive attitude, NEEDED IT!!!!! 🙌
Your prior dates and new week count is very close to the same thing. Maybe your car missed the train??? Next train will be 10 days away.
My dates haven't changed all week. SA said he tracked it to being loaded on the train late on Monday. It took 3 days after the VIN was assigned to getting on the next train.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Ordered on 4/10 in NYC
Model Y LR AWD / white exterior / black interior / 20'' induction / no FSD
Originally was May 5 - May 28 but changed to May 28 - June 17 and stayed the same for almost a week now :(

Emailed to my closest service center asking for status but haven't gotten any replies yet.
Just checked my account, the window is finally updated.

Now is May 12 - June 1

MYLW White Ordered April 3/2021 to Toronto

Delivery time for the remainder of the time:
April 24 - May 20
Changed to:
May 4 -May 24 then the days kept going up until May 8 - May 24
Now: '5-9 weeks from order placed date'

Seems like this has been happening to a lot of
people today!

Reactions: Mugginstwo
My order page is straight demoralizing. It was saying for the last few days "April XX - May 9" XX being two days ahead of whatever today is, and now it updated to not even give me a date at all. It's as if Tesla gave up even trying to approximate it. I'm trying to get a delivery before May since if I can't secure a delivery before May 1st I have to go for my second back up EV option.

My order page is straight demoralizing. It was saying for the last few days "April XX - May 9" XX being two days ahead of whatever today is, and now it updated to not even give me a date at all. It's as if Tesla gave up even trying to approximate it. I'm trying to get a delivery before May since if I can't secure a delivery before May 1st I have to go for my second back up EV option.
Happened to me two days ago. You will get a date again tomorrow!

Reactions: northernnjmy