Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think your SA's should have been honest with you and told you not to pay attention to these delivery dates showing up in your accounts. He explained to me that these are really nothing more than guesstimates and that I shouldn't plan anything until I receive the VIN number assigned to my car. At that point, he said it most likely will be about 2 weeks before delivery occurs (I am in FL). That could also change once the car is inspected upon arrival in Florida as it could have sustained damage during transport or it could just be delayed getting here. I am just hoping I still get it this quarter.
To be honest my SA said the same. The tigger to me was the fact there is an “ETA range” if there wasn’t one to begin with then.. cool. But since there is one I’ve turned into an obsessive crazy person. It’s the truth.
I don’t check 1,000,000 times a day anymore. I have slowly made myself numb lol.
This morning I checked and I got pushed back another 10 days.
yesterday may14- June 1
now: May 24- June 13.
I feel nothing lol

Ordered 4/15. Last couple of days I was getting excited... dates hadn't moved much from May 18-June 7 for several days. Today, I got the "5-9 weeks from order placed" date. Bummer! I don't know... it's fun to watch if you're ok with some fluctuation :) I know it's coming eventually and there isn't much I can do about it so enjoy the process I guess!

Reactions: Emmadiane
To be honest my SA said the same. The tigger to me was the fact there is an “ETA range” if there wasn’t one to begin with then.. cool. But since there is one I’ve turned into an obsessive crazy person. It’s the truth.
I don’t check 1,000,000 times a day anymore. I have slowly made myself numb lol.
This morning I checked and I got pushed back another 10 days.
yesterday may14- June 1
now: May 24- June 13.
I feel nothing lol
My SA said the same as what I’ve heard for several years - there is a significant push at the end of the quarter for and that’s when most cars are delivered, prioritized by vehicle margin.

Ordered 4/15. Last couple of days I was getting excited... dates hadn't moved much from May 18-June 7 for several days. Today, I got the "5-9 weeks from order placed" date. Bummer! I don't know... it's fun to watch if you're ok with some fluctuation :) I know it's coming eventually and there isn't much I can do about it so enjoy the process I guess!
I have the same experience today except that it says 6-10 weeks from order placed date. Previously it was 5/14 - 6/1.

Seems like estimates are getting farther and farther. Such sliding dates can only mean two things: these numbers are either made up or Tesla is about to slow down manufacturing.

Ordered on March 26 with 2-5 weeks (14-35 days) starting estimate. Today, over a month later, the latest estimate is 29-49 days.

car_estimate_4_29.png

Order date got pushed a little bit out today :(

Ordered on 4/21, MY LR , White and Black Interior, 19", delivery to San Diego

4/22 AM: May 22 - June 11
4/23 AM: May 20 - June 09
4/24 AM: May 30 - June 19
4/24 PM: June 02 - June 22
4/25 AM: May 15 - June 04
4/26 AM: May 14 - June 03
4/26 PM: May 16 - June 05
4/27 AM: May 15 - June 04
4/28 AM: May 15 - June 04
4/29 AM: May 22 - June 11

I've had dates, and then no dates showing at all, then dates again. As far as I can tell, the dates don't mean anything, and neither does not having any dates.
I am starting to agree. After tracking it for a while I think it is just noise. Talked a Manager at the Service Center in Carlsbad and she stated that early May I should get a VIN. Now, she was careful to say that could change. So, that may not be very re-assuring. But it means either way I need to get back to my Family/Job/Zwift and the car will arrive when it arrives.

Reactions: chrischu5