Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me being the nerd that I am built a daily tracker for our Model Y using Power BI to visualize the date changes over time.
We ordered on 04-21-21 with the following config:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
Delivery date started off on the 6-10 week mark then dropped down on the 26th pretty considerably. It's either stayed the same or gone up by a few days since then (usually around the 20-40 days until delivery mark).

The sentiment gauge is my wife's daily mood about the car, she's still on the fence so I wanted to track her daily emotional level towards the Model Y (5=Loving it, 1=Cancel). I anticipate this to fluctuate wildly 😂

View attachment 658407

the wifes sentiment gauge is an excellent feature!

Ours was trending up, then the jump back from may 13 to june 21. it dipped to nearly zero and she revisited just buying a Toyota. It immediately recentered upon seeing the $47,000 truck a coworker bought and how boring it looked....And that you still must order and wait for the toyota she would like.

a little faltering after adding the charging outlet today, only to not have anything to charge....but we shall stay the course.

LOL

What was your order again and when was it placed? Sooooo exciting! 🤗😬
MYLR
White on White
with Induction wheels
No FSD
No Hitch.

Ordered in Sarasota. Pickup in Tampa

Just talked to my Rep today. My Delivery date is blank on the portal once more. He thinks the vin will be assigned today with a delivery to the service center on May 15th. So far it keeps aligning on what they have informed me within the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: MrsLabib
Me being the nerd that I am built a daily tracker for our Model Y using Power BI to visualize the date changes over time.
We ordered on 04-21-21 with the following config:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
Delivery date started off on the 6-10 week mark then dropped down on the 26th pretty considerably. It's either stayed the same or gone up by a few days since then (usually around the 20-40 days until delivery mark).

The sentiment gauge is my wife's daily mood about the car, she's still on the fence so I wanted to track her daily emotional level towards the Model Y (5=Loving it, 1=Cancel). I anticipate this to fluctuate wildly 😂

View attachment 658407
Nice ! I ordered exact same config (except white interior) on 4/12. I had May 7-28 as delivery window until yesterday--my date just disappeared..

MYLR
White on White
with Induction wheels
No FSD
No Hitch.

Ordered in Sarasota. Pickup in Tampa

Just talked to my Rep today. My Delivery date is blank on the portal once more. He thinks the vin will be assigned today with a delivery to the service center on May 15th. So far it keeps aligning on what they have informed me within the last 2 weeks.
Wow! Hopefully my date reappears with a VIN! Would make my weekend...

Reactions: FastAttack
This is crazy if you are trying to coordinate trade-in and keep loan application open without a VIN number and delivery is so uncertain....
Exactly!! My current lease ends on May 31st
I don't even know if I will get the new ride before or after that.... I might be without a car but for how long? May-24 Jun-13 And that date could change anytime... Worst experience getting a car seriously.

Exactly!! My current lease ends on May 31st
I don't even know if I will get the new ride before or after that.... I might be without a car but for how long? May-24 Jun-13 And that date could change anytime... Worst experience getting a car seriously.
most companies have a window of return.. usually 10 days after the lease ends. You may want to check. On my Infiniti they give me 14 days from the end of the lease to turn in the car.

Contacted my store today about my order, ordered 3/27, no VIN assigned, and new delivery estimate 6/4-6/24. Problem is that I’ll be unavailable from 6/15-6/30 to accept delivery. They said couldn’t do anything to move me up, but said that about 15% of deliveries to their store are deposits that end up backing out due to funding, etc. Has anyone else heard this stat and/or experienced this? Unfortunately found out if my car is delivered in the 2nd half of June, then I don’t have a ton of options other than go back in line. Having someone else accept delivery, or home delivery with me unavailable aren’t viable options.