Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I got “the call”! The automated phone call that says my delivery date is tomorrow. Now to pray there isn’t anything major wrong
Excellent question. I’d like to know also
I don’t know the answer to that question, but I do know that the Vin number, once it does show up, can change. And the car can change too. It’s all part of the fun. 😊

It happened to me during the end of a quarter push. I had a Vin number, then a different number, then I got a call offering a different color the next day or wait until a later date. (My original color was black, which was no charge at the time, and the car I got is obsidian black metallic. And I had to pay the delta. But it’s beautiful.)

My order page has been saying june 3-30 eta for the last few weeks, but when i logged in today, i no longer see any dates at all. Has this happ to anyone else? What does this mean? Did i miss a step somewhere?
It really doesn't mean anything other than the system is refreshing dates. Today/Tomorrow/next week it may return to a date range that may be sooner, the same, or later, the range may be larger or smaller, or you might get a VIN!!

Reactions: Chase9974
I ordered early march but put it on hold pending a closing date for my house. I clicked 'Im Ready' early April once my closing date of 5/24 was set. It has fluctuated from 05/04-05/25 to now it is 05/25-06/14 which will be perfect for me. I just hope its on the earlier end of that range!

I am doing 3rd party financing and they have notated my account saying I wont start financing process till 5/24. MY LR Gemini Wheels, Blue, 5 seat, no tow hitch, no FSD.

Ordered 4/22... going on 10 days now with just "Estimated Delivery: 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date" instead of a date range.... Anyone else have this happen for this long?
I ordered 4/14 and mine has never changed from the original "Estimated Deliver: 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date". I'm checking for a VIN like so many others, but my expectation is not to get it much before mid-late June. Setting my expectations low.

I ordered early march but put it on hold pending a closing date for my house. I clicked 'Im Ready' early April once my closing date of 5/24 was set. It has fluctuated from 05/04-05/25 to now it is 05/25-06/14 which will be perfect for me. I just hope its on the earlier end of that range!

I am doing 3rd party financing and they have notated my account saying I wont start financing process till 5/24. MY LR Gemini Wheels, Blue, 5 seat, no tow hitch, no FSD.
This is the exact situation I was in. Supposed to close the 3-14. I ordered Tesla 3-14. Close got pushed out to April 1. Tesla wanted to deliver the car 3-28. I told them I would take delivery the second. They unmatched me and put me back in line for 10 weeks and I ended up buying existing inventory so I guess what I'm saying is to be flexible on that because you won't be able to do anything until your house is FUNDED.

My profile continues to be consistent- 5/8-5/28 this morning. I've had a 20-day estimated window since the day I ordered and it's never disappeared, never switched to "6 to 10 weeks" or anything like that. Never been teased with a VIN, nada. IMO it's because nothing his happening behind the scenes for me yet.

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 6.55.32 AM.png

Last edited: