Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just speculation, but the elephant in the room is that vehicle probably spent 10-20 days in transit, was turned down on delivery every few weeks due to age (old console, heated steering wheel) or quality. This is the first I've ever heard of Tesla offering to match pricing from months ago, so I assume they are also needing it to be delivered.

Rather than go to the back of the line again, it's more like you have gone back to where you were, but no longer have the "fast pass" advantage.

Anecdotal, but I ordered April 5th, latest dates were June 21-30, and have been 5-9 weeks since last week, so we're all on the same rollercoaster together!
To clarify, the request to honor pricing from January was from me, not them. They wouldn’t do that, so I opted to get a new one with new features at the new (more expensive) price.

Reactions: hellobye
That little jump ended up today with just a single day further than the prior projection, but still a couple days closer (did not lose ground). Looks more and more likely by the day I'll be getting my config in mid-late May, just like my SA claimed a week ago. It also looks like the fact that I paid for the order on 3/23/21 (but did not complete my profile until 4/12) does give me priority like the SA claimed it would, just looking at reports from others in the forums here.

EXCEL_agfD2QOm5E.png

You guys catch this? Apparently Q2 production is sold out so perhaps it's why dates are moving around so much. Also sounds like orders might start going into Q3 at this point.

Mine, too. Exact same dates. Mt. Kisco delivery. Yesterday it was 6/8 to 6/28.
Yesterday I got a call from Mt. Kisco asking if they could move my pickup date forward. Evidently the car arrived early so now, instead of picking it up Wednesday the 12th of May, I'm getting it tomorrow the 7th of May. MSM, white interior, 19", autopilot, no trailer hitch. Ordered April 1st.

Reactions: MYMY21 and suprax
Yesterday I got a call from Mt. Kisco asking if they could move my pickup date forward. Evidently the car arrived early so now, instead of picking it up Wednesday the 12th of May, I'm getting it tomorrow the 7th of May. MSM, white interior, 19", autopilot, no trailer hitch. Ordered April 1st.
@ranss12 Nice, great news! I'm from Rochester and also planning on picking up at Mt. Kisco in a couple months. Can you let me know how your experience is?

I now have ev-tsla.com auto-refreshing on one of my other monitors...

Haven't posted my chart recently but IMO it says less about the actual progress of my car and more about how Tesla is just bouncing me around in a tumbler. Shoutout again to @captainreynold for sharing his xlsx.

Current dates are May 19 - June 08.

View attachment 659932
Was the spreadsheet posted somewhere? This one is WAAAY nicer than mine lol. :cool: