Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got real great news on my end. So it seems like some of us are part of a software update issue problem and that's why we are not getting assigned VIN numbers from our portal. They have actually assigned me a VIN number but my own portal will not show it until next week around tuesday when they do a fix.

The vehicle is already in transit to tampa and tentatively scheduled for the 17th as a delivery date.

One thing i forgot to add, my SA mentioned that they got a pretty healthy inventory of Cars coming to Tampa at the end of next week we a very busy delivery schedule on the week of the 17th.

I hope this is true, but sounds like SA-speak. Thanks for passing it along!

I have a quick question that I cant seem to get answered anywhere else. So I installed a 6-3 50amp 240v circuit in my garage in preparation for my MY delivery. At the time the 14-50 MCA was sold out so, I went with a 6-50 assuming that the chart says the same charge rate for both. Is there any real pros to having the 14-50 over the 6-50 aside from the neutral wire (which I ran anyway)? I did buy the 14-50 MCA recently.

I have a quick question that I cant seem to get answered anywhere else. So I installed a 6-3 50amp 240v circuit in my garage in preparation for my MY delivery. At the time the 14-50 MCA was sold out so, I went with a 6-50 assuming that the chart says the same charge rate for both. Is there any real pros to having the 14-50 over the 6-50 aside from the neutral wire (which I ran anyway)? I did buy the 14-50 MCA recently.
I have a 6-50 already installed at my house thanks to the previous owner, so that is the adapter I bought and plan to charge with. I think the only difference is that 14-50 is more widely used by other things like RVs, electric dryers, etc?

I'm betting the projection will jump back for me on Sunday or Monday.

EXCEL_LqyOru6kUq.png

Ordered LR, black ext, white int, induction, 3rd row and fsd on 5/5. When I got my estimate, it bounced a bit from 6/2-6/22 to 6/10-6/30.
My wife convinced me she hated third row, so I said, screw it and changed over to a Performance(b,w, added hitch, fsd). Now waiting for a new estimate. I hoped maybe it’d be a bit quicker than my original order since there seems to be less demand for performance.