Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Its not just because of chips:

“This quarter, and I think we’ll continue to see that a little bit in Q2 and Q3, had some of the most difficult supply chain challenges that we’ve ever experienced in the life of Tesla and same difficulties with supply chain, with parts — over the whole range of parts. Obviously, people have heard about the chip shortage.”

My order just updated from "2-6 weeks from order date" to "May 23-June 09". I ordered end of Feb and paused, clicked "Ready for Delivery" on April 5th. Not sure if my signature is showing up, but I ordered a LR AWD 5 seat MSM, Gemini wheels w/ black interior and tow hitch, no FSD.
My exact configuration ordered on 4/14... no change from my "5-9 weeks" for the delivery timeframe.

Looks like end of quarter delivery.
Today moved to June 17 - June 30
Two days ago was June 15 - June 30
It was yesterday.

Today morning:
May 25 - June 14
Those delivery date changes don't make any sense.
Ordered March 22

Also, we applied for loan trough Tesla on March 27,
it looks like it was soft credit check, had zero impact to our scores.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmadiane
I ordered my April 24, 2031 and was told ready for delivery April 30, 2021 but one day before delivery day they called me that the car had bumper damage and extended pickup day to may 10, 2021. I declined to pick up this car and ordered another one. Now my delivery date is either late may up to late June and now it is blank.

Day 5 of May 19-June 8
58yqi8.jpeg

Been 7 or 8 days @ 5-9 weeks. The 5 weeks has totally passed so that's not gonna happen. When I ordered the SA guaranteed delivery within this time frame (I needed it by 9 weeks at the latest) and even said they would "rush" it. HAHAHA oh man did I fall for that one. Sad to think orders at the end of Q1 or first day of Q2 will be delivered near the end of Q2. Bad logistics IMO (especially knowing there was a slew of cars delivered mid-end April).

My estimated delivery keep changing back and forth from June 2-22 to June 3-23 for a week now.

Order date 4/10 and I applied for financing via Tesla on the same day, now I am a bit worry if it will expire... Texted my SA twice last week but so far no responses.