Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered mine on 3/31. LR/AWD/7/DBM/20”/All Black/no hitch or FSD

just finally got an updated date after not having a date at all for 1.5 weeks. Now looking at June 15-30. This *sugar* is getting redic. I’ve had end of April, beginning of May, middle of May, end of May, June 2nd and now this. Pretty sure this is Tesla hedging and saying that I’ll get my car by the end of the quarter. So annoying.

Reactions: hallwc87
Tomorrow marks 5 weeks, no word. Account was 5-9 weeks for a few days, then popped back up with June 21-30. If date holds, that puts it at 11-12 weeks and I am sad.

the charge outlet is installed, weve taken to rubbing it for good luck on the way by.. not kidding (relax its switched off LOL)
Rub that thing for me to if it brings good VIN juju LOL

Fourth consecutive day of "5-9 weeks"

My chart is showing that while the dates have moved around, their average has continued to be around "3rd week of May" at the earliest and "2nd week of June" at the latest. The 5-9 week estimate also falls within that range. I'm trying to not get my hopes up for a VIN this week.

I'd second another members' comments to look at last quarters' VIN/Delivery times in relation to when you ordered.

I ordered 4/15 so I looked at orders placed between 1/13 and 1/17. I know, I know- it's not apples to apples. Est. VIN date would be 5/31 and est. Delivery date is then 6/8 based on those averages and minus some outliers that likely found inventory in their market with VIN/Delivery within 1 day. Knowing there is increased demand and SC constraints, I could add a week to those dates for safe measure.

I love checking my page a dozen times a day too but this tempered my expectations a bit...

So I ordered mine on 3/31. LR/AWD/7/DBM/20”/All Black/no hitch or FSD

just finally got an updated date after not having a date at all for 1.5 weeks. Now looking at June 15-30. This *sugar* is getting redic. I’ve had end of April, beginning of May, middle of May, end of May, June 2nd and now this. Pretty sure this is Tesla hedging and saying that I’ll get my car by the end of the quarter. So annoying.
I feel your pain. I ordered March 17th.

Reactions: DaddysCar
I ordered 4/11 MYP Dates from a week after delivery has been showing May 24-June12. No changes since.

People, don't forget that there is a massive semiconductor shortages affecting everyone. If your car is delayed, it's not because Tesla isn't building them on purpose just to make you wait, most likely it's because they are trying to gauge based on when they are getting the electronics for the cars. If they ordered say 1000 screens and only received 400 because that's all the factory could produce due to materials, then only 400 screens will be put in cars.
Now do the same for all other electronic bits the car has (which are obviously many) and there you go

You'll get your car. I promise you :)