Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an electrician and short of there being some outstandingly difficult spots to run the cable or extremely far away - that's exceptionally high.... Also with no permitting or repairs. Yikes.
I have lived in many homes and usually, the breaker panel was in the garage or near it.. At my current house, it was right in my garage, so it was easy to add the 14-50 outlet..

20190829_183953.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jgd108
This is also my concern because when the loan approval expires then they need to run a credit check again which would affect my credit score. I don't think it matters if it's a soft credit check because it will have the same impact.
I just checked our credit scores and both, mine and my wife scores are actually higher than before credit approval.
Did not change any other factors which would affect it so I could say it was soft check and not affected our scores at all.
I was also afraid since we applied for loan in March 27, still no VIN.

Gave up and picked up a new car from inventory (LR MY, blue, black interior, 5 seat, induction wheels). Matched everything except white interior, wife preferred black anyhow. SA matched to my order and honored the reservation price, which pre-dated 2 of the 3 increases.

EV-CPO, the refresh button, luck, and living within 200 miles of Fremont helps.

Took delivery over the weekend and very happy. Noted the car is out of alignment, service appointment set for tomorrow.
When did you order your original Y?

Also on Day 5 of 5-9 weeks.

Ordered April 1st - 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White, Black interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD.
Indy buyer as well. Currently at no estimated delivery date. Was stableish at May 22-June 9th for about a week. Let’s see what end of the day brings in the delivery date roulette wheel. To be fair never have been on the undisclosed week estimations. Always had either no date or a given range.
LR MY red induction fsd no tow.

The fun part of waiting is my wife test drove a M3P on Saturday and we put in an order for a M3P on Sunday. As of this morning the estimated delivery date for both cars is basically the same, June 3 - 23. Now, this is good news since the EV credit in NY will go from $2000 to $500 if we don't take delivery by June 30th, but I put my order in six weeks before she did. Her comment, "Oh, I could get my car in less than a month, that doesn't seem too bad" made me a little salty...:)
This $2000 to $500 thing is bs especially if you ordered way before it was even introduced. Hate this state lol

Mine was ordered April 18 along with tesla financing approval via Wells Fargo. Currently sitting for arrival June 10 thru 30. Spoke to my "Tesla agent" mentioning I was concerned about the loan approval expiring before delivery. He said financing would just pull a "soft" credit check again come arrival time.
Mine said the same thing (I ordered 4/20). But mentioned that the credit offer is good for 60 days. So if it delivers by 6/20, easy peasy.

I ordered April 4th and have yet to see a specific range. But my experience appears to be an extreme outlier based on what I’ve seen from everybody else posting about their dates.

I'm going back and forth between generic 5 - 9 weeks and dates... Last time I had a date assigned, it was 6/29 - 6/30 which wasn't very encouraging considering that I ordered 4/13..

April 15. Never got a VIN. Pulled the trigger on an inventory car 4/26 (12 miles on odo). Car was within 200 miles of our showroom/service center, so no delivery fee.

To clarify quickly since the cars appear and disappear within seconds, when you say pulled trigger I assume you put down another $100 deposit for the inventory call and later told Tesla that you want this car instead of your previous order?