Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys/Gals..... If your looking to buy new floor mats for your MY from Tesmanian they have the promo code "DAERIK" for discount code online. I just got the full set of floor mats for $25 off. Still cost me $225 but it comes with everything, even the storage compartment trays. Worth a gander if you are on the fence about protecting your floors.

Because they're taking the same approach at business as Apple. It's the same concept - instead of laptops/phones/computer, you're buying a car that is basically a tablet that drives.

I've been in the car industry for over 25 years and Tesla's approach isn't of a car dealership - its of a tech company.

Once competition starts taking their sales away - thats when Tesla will panic and change their approach. Right now they're selling out and don't care about the customer. If I wanted better service/support - I'd just go get a Mercedes and call it a day, but I'm just waiting for Mercedes to release an equivalent product that competes.
Interesting. My customer service experience at tesla has been so much better than my experience at the Mercedes dealership - and its with once of those "fancier" AMG specific ones too.

The personal side of things are pretty much similar (at tesla I have a very good SA, a very good mobile service guy, and I tried to reach out to their auto finance department directly before and they responded pretty quick too).

At Mercedes I had a good sales guy and it pretty much ended there. The service part was horrible (but in attitude and in whether or not they were actually able to fix the problem).

Reactions: Emmadiane
Welp, somehow the demo car is no longer showing in my account, and popped up for sale on the site again. Now I'm back at 6-10 weeks until delivery, and probably lost my original slot at a car in early June. Guess my SA isn't as good as I thought!
We had a VIN on Friday. Over the last four days no vin and no date on our order page. Called Tesla today.

Apparently the vin we received had some defect to the car, and it was removed.

Good that we called though, it seems like when something like this happens, or when the car was removed from your account, it's good to call.

SA said however that a new vin match would be here before end of May. We are super ready!

Mine moved up by 4 days from 6/8 - 6/28. Now it sits at 6/4-6/24.....Progress in the right direction none the least.
Mine also have returned after a long absence. It originally showed Jun 15-30, now shows Jun 8-28. I’m hoping it continues to move towards and into May.
But then again, I also want all the new stuff. New headlights, heated steering wheel, etc.

Reactions: Adiofan30
Tesla’s customer service is not their strong point. They are good at selling you the car by us thinking they are not pushy and great, but in reality they stink. Why does Tesla play this game? I really just want to know. Why is there no transparency?
Because having great customer service is a waste of resources at this point. They can't make enough cars to meet the current demand. Eventually, when they get Texas online and other automakers start putting out a comparable product then resources will have to go to start going to customer service.

Reactions: SeriousBadger
B0BD0523-8D45-40B6-8B5D-249B04053B99.jpeg

Ordered 3/28. Estimated delivery window May 25- June 14. I’m in New York (Long Island pickup)