Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed that my car is coming here on 17th with a more than likely delivery during that same week. The vin was assigned but the glitch is still there so they can't pull it up. SA should be giving me the vin number verbally either today or the latest friday as they have to reach a certain alias (He is giving himself room).

Confirmed that my car is coming here on 17th with a more than likely delivery during that same week. The vin was assigned but the glitch is still there so they can't pull it up. SA should be giving me the vin number verbally either today or the latest friday as they have to reach a certain alias (He is giving himself room).
FastAttack, you're picking up in Tampa? I'm in LWR also and ordered 4/27. Currently showing May 27th - June 24.

You're the guy who's SA is claiming there is a system-wide glitch for all Tesla orders? What day did you order, what's your config?

Reactions: dip694
makes sense. My wife keeps grumbling "we should have ordered the week before when we decided we would probably get one and scheduled the test. wed have it by now"

That likely wouldn't have saved us anything besides the 5 days of waiting.. Lol April 1st vs 6...

You just saved 5 days of waiting. I ordered April 1 and am in the same spot you are. Just still 5-9 weeks after order...

Reactions: Peelz
I just got off the phone with my SA, and he said no battery update easily for 12-18 months, the focus for the new battery is for the MS Plaid/ cyber truck, with the X being in that line, as for door changes that was news to him, the only real interesting thing was wit the software VIN possible delay/glitch was an cant confirm or deny situation. If you have other financing that will expire, Tesla is matching APR through them to help with longer wait times to ensure the expiration wont affect you.

I just got off the phone with my SA, and he said no battery update easily for 12-18 months, the focus for the new battery is for the MS Plaid/ cyber truck, with the X being in that line, as for door changes that was news to him, the only real interesting thing was wit the software VIN possible delay/glitch was an cant confirm or deny situation. If you have other financing that will expire, Tesla is matching APR through them to help with longer wait times to ensure the expiration wont affect you.
I spoke with a Tesla rep a couple days ago and they told me that all new model y should be coming with upgraded battery and headlights. I told him my delivery date was in June and he said mine was going to come with it. So not sure. I hate all these conflicting information!

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
Speaking of financing, my credit union is asking for a "signed purchase contract from the dealer" and the "dealer contact info". The only doc I see on my order page is the Vehicle Agreement (which is not signed and doesn't have tax/fees included). Should I be asking my SA for this?

same boat. I asked SA about it. They will send you all that documentation when the car exists(has a vin) and is ready for delivery. Then can work out info with cred union. and taxes and reg....

There are 2 different battery updates. There is the higher energy density which brings the same pack from 75kw to 82kw and then there is the structural pack which won't be available in a while. All current production Y's should have the 82kwh pack.

I spoke with a Tesla rep a couple days ago and they told me that all new model y should be coming with upgraded battery and headlights. I told him my delivery date was in June and he said mine was going to come with it. So not sure. I hate all these conflicting information!
Talked with my newly assigned SA (my original one went on maternity leave) yesterday, and she said that only MYP’s are getting the new headlights as of yet. But any MY built now will have the pedestrian speaker, all rows will have heated seats, heated steering wheels, and the door panels are only in china as of now.