Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I had such call yesterday, they basically told about process from ordering till car delivery and answer some questions

They’ve mentioned again that if you‘ve placed order after april 25 your delivery will be in September, not sure if this is applied globally or only to Canada
This worries me. I also think it has some credibility because the news story about "Q2 production being sold out" came out the first week of May. I'm thinking it would take about a week for that info to hit the news outlets..
If so, that really stinks because I ordered 5/1.

Anyone else have a blank order page?
I'm probably asking something someone already did, my delivery date disappeared, called over the phone and I was told they can only see what I see on the Tesla account portal, however a week before I was actually told my car was estimated mid-June, has anyone experience the sudden delivery "ghosting"?

I know is a longshot of an order that I have, MY3 LR, MSM, Hitch, 7-seater, ordered 4/22

I’m in the same boat. Ordered 4/13, page has been just a lonely RN for over a week. My SA said he expects a car late May or early June.

Pro tip: if you’re having issues with getting your SA to respond to emails or texts, email your local store’s general address (usually ‘<city>[email protected]’). This should get routed to the store manager and hopefully increase your chance for a response. I got nothing from my SA for 2 weeks and when I emailed the store, got a response within 2 hours from the store manager answering all my questions.

Bonus tip: if you’re on mobile using this site, turn your phone to landscape to see the signature of someone’s post (at least on iOS).
Exact same thing occurred with me. I don’t communicate with my SA anymore, just ordersupport.

Reactions: zikronix
For "fun" I calculated this morning where my trendlines of my date range estimates imply I will take delivery of my Model Y: Oh, just anywhere between 07/20/2022 and 09/28/2023

EXCEL_b81MQRKxio.png

When did
Just got back from Tesla Schaumburg.
There were three like mine configuration. Panel gaps perfect.
VIN in range 187xxx build date 04.30
When did you order yours? I ordered 3/20 (my7, msm, black interior, LR, Gemini, tow) to be delivered to Schaumburg... our dates disappeared over a week ago, and when we emailed our SA he said “As of right now, I see a pending update to be matched. I will check in on Friday with you”

Aaaannnd the dates are gone again...
I reached out to my SA to add a trade-in vehicle to the order so hopefully this isn't indicative of a delay caused by that.
Good news down in San Antonio!
I was chatting with my SA via text to add the trade-in back to my portal (which he did) and I just mentioned when we may have a VIN and got this in response:

"... when looking into the timeline on delivery it look like we should have a vehicle assigned to your account in the next few days. The system is showing it attempting to match you to a car that just rolled out of the factory so we're just waiting on that to be solidified. We're getting close!"

I rushed through the trade-in portal so hopefully I can get a quick offer and back to the the old F5 game!

Reactions: hallwc87
I’m sure this post will screw me but my dates have been 5/17-6/07 for weeks. Still no vin. My build is MSM, 5seat, performance delivery Burbank ordered 4/12. 5/17 is Monday so that’s not happening. I’ve bought more than 20 cars in my life and this is by far the strangest process ever…. For such a tech centric car company their order estimator must be an Atari 2600…. ok, I’m dating myself now..
We have different configurations but have the same pickup location and similar order date/ETA. I ordered 4/13 and my dates have been holding pretty steady at May 19-June 08 for a week now. At this point I will be happy if I knew I'd have the car in my hands no later than June 8.

Mine has been like that for over a week - ordered 3/20
My window was previously May 26 - June 11 before changing to the dash. I just called Tesla and they said "I see a window of 4-7 weeks on my end," which is very bad. I will officially be without a car for probably close to a month, if this ends up being true. It's amazing that 2-4 became 4-7 overnight.

Well in sucky news i HAD an option B, my SA had a demo that matches my selected vehicle and she spoke with their manager, I was told in my face that June 1st if no VIN they would sell me that one, well low and behold I call and im told sorry we sold that vehicle three days after you spoke to us. If that was the case I could have bought it on the spot......ordered 3/28 financing expires on June 13th. Thats F'd up on the SA's part. Love the car, people are good, but the process could be better.

Well in sucky news i HAD an option B, my SA had a demo that matches my selected vehicle and she spoke with their manager, I was told in my face that June 1st if no VIN they would sell me that one, well low and behold I call and im told sorry we sold that vehicle three days after you spoke to us. If that was the case I could have bought it on the spot......ordered 3/28 financing expires on June 13th. Thats F'd up on the SA's part. Love the car, people are good, but the process could be better.
You can't blame them for selling it, they have to sell as many as they can specially demos, also no deposit on the car to hold it. I'm sure they meant if the car was still available by then they would have sold it to you.

Reactions: bigdaddyreg