Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone! I booked my MY on 04/13. Pickup location KC, MO. The estimated delivery dates disappeared from Tesla account few weeks back and never returned. Spoke to my SA early this week and was told that disappearing of ETA is good news. This indicates that the vin would get assigned sooner. Anyone else here with the same booking date as mine and still waiting delivery ?
I took off the hold on mine on 4/6 and the estimated date of 6/9 to 6/30 disappeared about a week ago. Haven’t heard anything on delivery.

Tampa just got their deliveries today. SA is actually at the location. And none of the vins have been assigned. He couldn't give me any details yet as he just got there. But he will try to do his best to not only get me a vin but also see if he can get a pic of my car too :)
You are getting me excited.. Maybe mine is among them... Would be great if someone could check if there is a white/white w/ tow... :D

Reactions: Emmadiane
So I’m confused, like all other manufacturers VIN numbers get assigned when the vehicle is in production in the factory. Tesla doesn’t assign VINs until it is at the Service Center? Seems odd
I think the SA is saying the car's VIN will be associated with the specific order once it's shipping from the factory or ready for delivery. Not that the VIN will be assigned to the car.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Your dates move like ours... up a day at a time for the 2 week interval minimums. As of 7AM today, shows May 28 to June 13, but our SA says sooner!
Will do! It also seems we ordered the same day with some configuration similarities. I’m only about 15 minutes away from Springfield, so maybe I can swing by tomorrow afternoon and take another look at the lot. I just don’t like driving through that area so I’ve only been once (the most poorly designed part of Route 22 IMO).

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Mine changed from June 10-30 to "6 - 10 weeks from order placed date" now
Interesting. For the first time, my dates have changed to a week projection.

Order Date 4/24 - Delivery window: 5/12-6/11
4/26 - Delivery window: 5/17-6/6
4/27 - Delivery window: 5/16-6/5
4/28 - Delivery window: 5/17-6/6
4/29 - Delivery window: 5/24-6/13
5/4 - Delivery window: 5/22-6/11
5/5 - Delivery window: 5/29-6/18
5/6 - Delivery window: 6/7-6/27
5/7 - Delivery window: 6/12-6/30
5/8 - Delivery window: 5/30-6/19
5/9 - Delivery window: 5/29-6/18
5/10 - Delivery window: 5/30-6/19
5/11 - Delivery window: 5/29-6/18
5/14 - 7 - 10 weeks from order placed date

ugh this gets worst. So cars are arriving in tampa. But they can't release them until the vin matching processes and whatever software glitch they have won't let them match to individuals. What this means is that until the glitch its fixed regardless if the car is at the center or not they can't release it to people. The tampa delivery center mentioned over 50 people are on this dreaded hold.

ugh this gets worst. So cars are arriving in tampa. But they can't release them until the vin matching processes and whatever software glitch they have won't let them match to individuals. What this means is that until the glitch its fixed regardless if the car is at the center or not they can't release it to people. The tampa delivery center mentioned over 50 people are on this dreaded hold.
interesting. How long do they estimate that will take?

Reactions: FloridaSun