Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But it could be how their system works, automatically move the date if no VIN and closer to delivery.
Will stop at SC and ask about delivery. We see...
Talked to someone at Schaumburg today and was told that we should have a VIN on Tuesday - after our SA emailed us and said we’d have an update today. Feel like it’s just a bunch of runaround. If you stop by the Schaumburg place let me know if you see a MSM 7 seater with a tow 😜(ordered 3/20)

Enough people have posted about the "firmware" "glitch" issue that I'm starting to believe it has some merit.

I also find it interesting that NOBODY has posted that they see a "July" estimated date on their page. To my knowledge, nobody has seen any July dates.
So either we will all get our vehicles by June 30 in a spurt over the next 5-6 weeks or some people will soon see July/August dates start to appear.

Enough people have posted about the "firmware" "glitch" issue that I'm starting to believe it has some merit.

I also find it interesting that NOBODY has posted that they see a "July" estimated date on their page. To my knowledge, nobody has seen any July dates.
So either we will all get our vehicles by June 30 in a spurt over the next 5-6 weeks or some people will soon see July/August dates start to appear.
Yeah I truly believe they will fulfill their Q2 orders by the end of June. They might push it but I don’t think anything will flow into July. We have 7ish weeks until the end of the quarter and they are apparently producing the cars left and right. But I could be naive and optimistic

Reactions: DaddysCar
Hello to the masses. We ordered a White MY, 20s, nothing more. He waiting game is rough. Coming here looking for positive notes is not what the doctor ordered! Hahah. It is interesting to read all of the comments, and as they say ‘Misery loves company,’ so I’ll be hanging out for awhile. Currently, website says 6-9 weeks from order date. No other information is available. On the upside, my mud flaps, PPF, and trunk organizer boxes from RPMTesla will be here by the end of next week.

Good luck, err’body!

Hello to the masses. We ordered a White MY, 20s, nothing more. He waiting game is rough. Coming here looking for positive notes is not what the doctor ordered! Hahah. It is interesting to read all of the comments, and as they say ‘Misery loves company,’ so I’ll be hanging out for awhile. Currently, website says 6-9 weeks from order date. No other information is available. On the upside, my mud flaps, PPF, and trunk organizer boxes from RPMTesla will be here by the end of next week.

Good luck, err’body!
Dammit, forgot to say the order date was 1 May 2021.

Good luck, err’body!
Curious as to your choice in PPF. Which brand did you go with? Are you going to install it yourself?