Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery date just disappeared. Even the words "Estimated Delivery Date" are gone.

They should really sell Tesla Tea Leaves in the store that can give you predictions about what these changes mean. 😂
I’m 37.2% sure this is just what the Tesla web devs, SAs, and sales people do for amusement. It’s all just a big ruse. :D

I do watch this thread regularly, 99% as part of my daily entertainment value, knowing that the stated delivery times are posted just for that reason, as entertainment value. I know this is true for the vast majority of you, whether you state so or not! 🙂 We all need to do something while we wait for the water to boil. 😅 (Ordered approx 4/1, with the current entertainment value of 6/9 to 6/29)

Delivery date just disappeared. Even the words "Estimated Delivery Date" are gone.

They should really sell Tesla Tea Leaves in the store that can give you predictions about what these changes mean. 😂

My dates are gone again. :(

Just checked and my dates are gone also. They had been showing June 13-30 up till now.
My dates are also gone... which has never happened before. From what I noticed, the missing dates are happening to those in CA. Don't know if there is a reason or if it is just a coincidence. However, went to go get Breakfast this morning and noticed 5 MY with temp. license plates (meaning people are getting their vehicles).

Reactions: Ubez and Emmadiane
My dates are also gone... which has never happened before. From what I noticed, the missing dates are happening to those in CA. Don't know if there is a reason or if it is just a coincidence. However, went to go get Breakfast this morning and noticed 5 MY with temp. license plates (meaning people are getting their vehicles).
Mine disappeared a few days ago but I had the “-” under estimated delivery date. A few hours later it updated with a three day slip. This time it’s just blank. Guess it’s worth the wait, or we all wouldn’t be breathlessly reporting every update. :)

Reactions: Soosh and Emmadiane
I ordered MYLR 5, white on white, FSD on 5/3 (Bloomington IL). When I asked my SA if she can give me a rough idea when I can expect my ride, she told me “roughly around end of June”. My estimate says “6 to 9 weeks from order placed date”.

As far as I can tell from reading ton of comments here and Reddit, I don’t think Tesla delivers any vehicles to it’s customers in the beginning or middle of any given quarter that were ordered in that same quarter, they‘re mostly delivered in the last month of quarter. So if the pattern holds I think most of us will get our vehicles in June.