Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 5/12 and the Tesla rep I spoke with prior to ordering said delivery likely in September so yeah it might be a wait.

I ordered 5/12 and the Tesla rep I spoke with prior to ordering said delivery likely in September so yeah it might be a wait.
Also ordered on 5/12. Two SAs have told me to expect delivery end of June or early July. I had 5-11 weeks until I changed my color on Friday…since then estimated delivery has been completely removed from account page

I know these dates can be meaningless, but I’m actually within 14 days of my delivery window for the first time. Monday mid-day my dates updated to June 1 through June 20, and they haven’t moved since. I’m sure I jinxed it posting this, but that’s better than where it was until Monday - June 7 - June 27! Maybe my SA is right on getting a VIN in the next week.

BTW - slight tangent, but I’ve seen a lot of discussion on setting up charging in this thread. We actually just got ours installed, and the inspector came a little earlier and passed us no problem. He looked at the setup, confirmed the subpanel wiring, confirmed wiring from the subpanel to the wall connector, and tested on/of confirming it is set to 32a output. I consider myself really handy, but I still got someone who knows what they are doing and got the permit. If the wall charger causes a house fire for some reason, the only way insurance will cover it is if you got the permit and it passed inspection. Don’t play with your home that way. If you’re interested how we went about it, it’s detailed in this thread.

Also ordered on 5/12. Two SAs have told me to expect delivery end of June or early July. I had 5-11 weeks until I changed my color on Friday…since then estimated delivery has been completely removed from account page
I had a pre-order that I finally cashed in around the 14th I think, and I have never had a delivery date. My mother ordered hers in April and hasn't seen a date yet! Though she was told by the SA that it was on its way from CA already... so who knows