Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been lurking a while, thought I would add my voice to the chorus.
5 Seat, Performance, White in and out, FSD - Seattle
Ordered and did the profile on 4/9 - got 2.23% on 72 month through Tesla. Emailed Tesla and asked for a better rate but they said that was the best they had available. I've seen folks post better rates at DCU, are they 72 month? If so I would appreciate a referral.
Courtney has been my SA, we've only spoken by SMS, She isn't responsive and I haven't gotten any useful info to add - she just says to keep checking the site's dates.
My delivery date is now May 24 - June 13. Every time I get to within two days it moves out another 2 days. Anyone else in the Seattle area heard anything from their SA?
DCU 1.49% offer is 65 months. However, another poster said they were able to get Tesla to match the 1.49% and Tesla used their original lender's 72-month term. To receive a referral, you'll need to share your First and Last Name, and email address. Message me, @sgalla04, @noob_hunter_gu, or any of the above forum members that have gone through the process.

EDIT: When I applied for membership DCU "pre-approved me for $35K auto loan limit" but obviously that isn't sufficient, so don't "ADD" the auto loan option during your membership application. Instead, just complete a normal membership. Once you have your online account access then you can apply for an auto loan and enter whatever amount you want.

Last edited:
Just setting expectations - if you are taking delivery at the end of the quarter, expect it to be sh#t show (no one knows whats going on, the car may not be at the location yet). Your delivery experience will almost certainly be "Sign this. Your car is over there. Bye".

Also, expect to find a few quality issues with your car and having to bring it back for adjustment.
you forgot, see the SC if you have any issues lol

Ordered and did the profile on 4/9 - got 2.23% on 72 month through Tesla. Emailed Tesla and asked for a better rate but they said that was the best they had available. I've seen folks post better rates at DCU, are they 72 month? If so I would appreciate a referral.
Courtney has been my SA, we've only spoken by SMS, She isn't responsive and I haven't gotten any useful info to add - she just says to keep checking the site's dates.
My delivery date is now May 24 - June 13. Every time I get to within two days it moves out another 2 days. Anyone else in the Seattle area heard anything from their SA?
I’m in Seattle area and picking up from Lynnwood location.My SA is Sam Littman and he won’t utter a word
final order lock date 4/16, EDD 5/23-6/12. Just got pushed out 2 days today

The 1.24% from DCU is for 65 months. I have heard that Tesla has recently been rate matching the 65 month term for 72 months. Early in the year I saw they were being denied. I'd say its worth a shot. If you want a referral, I am happy to help, I'll PM you.

The best DCU rates are what's posted minus 0.25% for owning an EV. So for 72 months you can get 2.24%.
www.dcu.org/search-redirects/auto-loans.html
1621447477294.png

Reactions: Sudsington
I’m in Seattle area and picking up from Lynnwood location.My SA is Sam Littman and he won’t utter a word
final order lock date 4/16, EDD 5/23-6/12. Just got pushed out 2 days today
Also ordered in Seattle on 4/7 for delivery in Renton. My SA has mostly given me generic answers, but her last text said I should expect delivery the last week of May.

I stopped by the delivery center in Renton about a week ago (which was mostly empty, nothing like what others shared in different locations across the US) and someone there showed me their screen which indicated a production date scheduled for 5/22. Then he said to expect delivery about a week after that. I'll call this weekend to see if this is still on track and will share what I hear.

The fact that this driver is an idiot notwithstanding, how is this even possible? The article makes it sound like he was dead asleep for a long while. You have to put pressure on the wheel every 30 seconds. Maybe I’m being naive, but I don’t get it.
You do have to apply pressure, and the system senses the seat belt buckle and weight on the seat. I won't share ways to circumvent the system, but people are very creative and come up with genius ways to act stupid.

I was immediately approved about 30 minutes ago and just needed to upload the order agreement. DCU is now doing final review. It shouldn't require a VIN...at least I didn't encounter any steps that specified VIN.
They told me they need the purchase agreement to finalize the loan, but not for pre-approval. Until it's finalized, they'll have to re-check your credit every 45 days.

Today marks 9 weeks!
I'm starting to plan a VIN reveal party, but I hope it's a boy.
I think I'll celebrate the 9 week milestone with a glass of bourbon tonight.

Clearly I'm losing my mind.
@danintoronto I ordered one month after yours. you should get your VIN before me ;)...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021 MYLR | Deep Blue Metallic | Black | Gemini | 5 Seat - Ordered 4/16

Reactions: danintoronto
I have the same SA and she told me Friday, I will definitely have a VIN# this week (prior to today) but my dates just updated to the same as yours. Really sick of this whole process and the lake of transparency, Tesla is really lucky there's no competition... I'm not even excited anymore and if I didn't have a household full of accessories, I would probably cancel the order.

Reactions: Vin_L and hallwc87
Modern microcontroller is programmed in higher level programming languages. C, C++, or Java are the most likely languages. Lord help us if they had to learn assembly.
This might be a little dry for some of you, but I found it very interesting to learn about how the legacy manufactures are using off the shelf parts which is forcing them into legacy architectures and driving up their chip demand due to having 2X the number of Electronic Control Units (ECU) compared to Tesla.

Sandy Munro and panel @2:58 break down the electrical side, Comparing Tesla, Ford, & VW's Electrical Architectures
https://youtu.be/ZRkm6-bBk4U
TSLA_ECUs.JPG

Was this posted already? Total crap. If you're rich and famous, you get our attention. Otherwise, you're SOL.
Thats total BS, elon should do that for some of the Military folks here who will be on orders not some meathead with a platform, but the fact its a loan says alot, we dont have cars AND when did this fighter put their order in?

Just heard from my SA and asked him about the news posting re: delayed deliveries while waiting for a firmware update - he said 'we are not experiencing delays at this time and if we do we will let you know'.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've seen posts of people taking delivery recently (not on this site), so not sure if we're just in a bubble here, or it's just affecting a small slice of vehicles.
It's possible those taking delivery could be from existing inventory and not new orders.