Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YOU GET A M3
YOU GET A M3

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    296.1 KB · Views: 64
Of course! Otherwise people will see a bunch of chips and dings hovering a few feet above the surface of an otherwise apparently empty road.
Well good to know that the information we are getting about the invisible paint is just as consistent as every other piece of info. They told me invisible comes with PPF and you are hearing that you still need it. Aw well... back to the hamster wheel.

It's not totally hacked, because the red Model 3 in my account shows the correct VIN. Wife's white Model Y has turned into a blue Model 3 like everyone else here.
I don’t have a Tesla yet. So out of curiosity, when outages like this happen to your online account, does it impact your ability to access remote features on your car using the app? And/or the ability to use your phone to enter your car?

In all seriousness, I’m more than a little perturbed by the fact that a global “technology company’s” account portal can go down at more or less 12p local time and be down for what, 3 hours now, on a weekday and they can’t resolve? My ass would be in the ringer at work if my teams were to blame. I’m really starting to reconsider despite the down payment and misc accessories piled up in my garage. Frankly, this is a joke. Although not to this degree, they can’t seem to consistently keep their web presence functional. It certainly makes me worry about the $55k I’m betting on this mess.

I don’t have a Tesla yet. So out of curiosity, when outages like this happen to your online account, does it impact your ability to access remote features on your car using the app? And/or the ability to use your phone to enter your car?
Don't have any problems to access my Model S from my phone right now and can login to my Model S account on Tesla website. Problem is only with my wifes order Model Y account. So separate systems.