Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't been told anything from anybody yet and I ordered 4/13.....
My mom's order was on 4/10, her SA told her to expect delivery this week but that was before all this went down... now he's saying hopefully next week? Kinda lines up with some of the other stuff we've been hearing about them getting the fix over the next 4 days or so...

Did you guys apply through Tesla? With what bank? I applied and got approved at 2.49% with US Bank and that approval is good for 60 days. US Bank is the first bank they try when you apply and if you can't get approved they then try with Wells Fargo, Chase, TD or BMO Harris. I heard that US Bank's approval is good for 60 days while only 30 days for the
Did you guys apply through Tesla? With what bank? I applied and got approved at 2.49% with US Bank and that approval is good for 60 days. US Bank is the first bank they try when you apply and if you can't get approved they then try with Wells Fargo, Chase, TD or BMO Harris. I heard that US Bank's approval is good for 60 days while only 30 days for the other banks.
Yes, I did apply through Tesla and got approved with US Bank. Thanks for the info. I ran my credit many times in April :/

Reactions: AlKreischer
Yes, I did apply through Tesla and got approved with US Bank. Thanks for the info. I ran my credit many times in April :/
Also approved through US Bank, exact same terms. Here's hoping I get my car before the approval expires :|

Also, just got off the phone with my Glendale SA. I don't know if this is the party line, but several of their servers went down for emergency maintenance at noon today and should be back on before midnight. Also, for those in SoCal, the current ETA is 4 - 7 weeks if you ordered before 5/15. Take all of this with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Emmadiane
OMG... My pickup will be in Tampa... :eek:
It could be worse. I saw on my local Facebook group that a dude was at the SC (Tampa) to receive deliver when the account systems failed. It looks like he waited 3 hours and left without vehicle. I do not know his vin range.
I think I’d prefer to be here commiserating about the website and delays rather than go through that roller coaster of emotions from high (Excitement/elation of going to pick up) to low (leaving without my car).

Mine still looks like somebody went back to 1955 and got in the way of Elon’s parents hooking up.

Attachments

• 918E4EC2-96B1-47CB-84EE-525582AF5766.jpeg
    918E4EC2-96B1-47CB-84EE-525582AF5766.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 81