Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my AWD, 5 seat, blue, no Full self driving on 4/7. My expected delivery is now simply "6-11 weeks from order date." They must be making the computer chips in a toaster oven.... And now, posts on Youtube saying the 2022 battery willl be soooooo much better. The internet will make us criminally insane at some point.

Reactions: Peelz and quantoc
I just looked and I only see one March orders with a VIN date in May and plenty of rows with no VIN date at all, so the claim in the post I was replying to that March Orders are being filled appears false.
Looks to be the majority (>50%) of March orders have been fulfilled, and a few April orders. 20+ March orders delivered in May. You also have to take in consideration those people who receive cars, but don't bother to record them. I've watched 2 YT videos today that claim they received their MYs over the past few days.

D36D141F-39C6-4EC4-A0B4-E40242F929DA.jpeg

Mine is also back up with the same dates. The only thing I noticed that is different is that previously, under Registration it’d show only my first and last name and now it shows my full name, including middle name.