Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1621605878053.png

Per my SA they are supposed to have an update today. I plan on stopping in the Schaumburg location this afternoon to see what’s the latest. Have to borrow my kids car to do it since I have been without a car for over a month now🙄
I would love to hear your update later, as I am also picking up from that location. I am so beyond frustrated with this whole process, I just emailed my SA (Rob) and got an email back saying he is out of the office until the 24th 😤 I ordered on 3/20 and haven’t had a delivery date range or any other information on the order site for weeks. Just get the run around when I call or email

Per my SA they are supposed to have an update today. I plan on stopping in the Schaumburg location this afternoon to see what’s the latest. Have to borrow my kids car to do it since I have been without a car for over a month now🙄
Let me know what you hear... I have a better chance of getting a straight answer out of a monkey at the LP Zoo than I do the team here in the city!

Reactions: Dmbrill1 and MrsV
I would love to hear your update later, as I am also picking up from that location. I am so beyond frustrated with this whole process, I just emailed my SA (Rob) and got an email back saying he is out of the office until the 24th 😤 I ordered on 3/20 and haven’t had a delivery date range or any other information on the order site for weeks. Just get the run around when I call or email
Another person ready to join me for a visit to the monkey house... LOL

Reactions: MrsV
Heading to the Raleigh SC this evening. My wife wants to test drive (and I want to scope out the cars to see if any are my config from my 4/6 order). I'll snap some photos while I'm out there and try to get some info. My SA has ghosted me zero communication. I've also been missing any type of delivery estimate since mid-april.
Raleigh is supposed to be doing a test drive event in Wilmington this weekend. I have one scheduled this afternoon, hopefully it happens to save a trip up to Raleigh.

Reactions: FoxVega
Heading to the Raleigh SC this evening. My wife wants to test drive (and I want to scope out the cars to see if any are my config from my 4/6 order). I'll snap some photos while I'm out there and try to get some info. My SA has ghosted me zero communication. I've also been missing any type of delivery estimate since mid-april.
Please share photos.

Hi all. I put in an order for a white ext, black int, long range, 19" wheel, tow hitch, no FSD on 3/22 and had my SA put it on hold. Yesterday I removed the hold and will see if I'm able to take delivery before June 30. As of right now it says "Estimated Delivery: 1 - 10 weeks from order placed date" so I'll be joining the rest of you in checking often for updates.

Is everyone checking the dates on their phone or desktop? I find that it doesn't show the estimated delivery when viewed on my iPhone and will only show when on my PC.

They do actually, they don't make cars based on what has been ordered they make cars in batches random colors and configuration, if they make one that matches your order that's when you get a VIN based on where you are and order date.
I actually disagree they are doing this, or at least doing this well. They did make cars end march/early april and delivered a bunch. I had someone who lives 20 miles from me (same SC) order 1.5 weeks after me with the same config but different wheels (which is an easy switch at the factory or hell at a SC) already get their car. After seeing that, I honestly think they just pull random straws to see who gets what. No order, rhyme or rhythm to their method. Because, if configuration or location mattered I would have received that car before them.

I actually disagree they are doing this, or at least doing this well. They did make cars end march/early april and delivered a bunch. I had someone who lives 20 miles from me (same SC) order 1.5 weeks after me with the same config but different wheels (which is an easy switch at the factory or hell at a SC) already get their car. After seeing that, I honestly think they just pull random straws to see who gets what. No order, rhyme or rhythm to their method. Because, if configuration or location mattered I would have received that car before them.
Still a different config than you, they just happened to make that config available quicker. They can't change anything on a car that has been configured and built and the window sticker has been produced. SC cannot make changes either because they have to sell you the car that was actually built.

just for reference:

"The Automobile Information Disclosure Act (AIDA), 15 U.S.C. §§ 1231-1233, is more commonly known as the Monroney Act (Senator Mike Monroney was the chief sponsor of the Act) or Price Sticker Act. ... The Act prohibits the sticker from being removed or altered prior to sale to a consumer."

Last edited: