Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yikes. I guess I’ll have to start calling around the SC and such to get an answer because well, my baby comes first and it’s not my fault that Tesla is trying an EOQ delivery because they think it helps their numbers or such.
I’m lurking this thread (waiting on a Model 3) but it seems like it varies between service centers how strict they are. I’m flying from Alaska to Lynnwood, WA to pick up (my dad reaaally wants to take the Tesla up on the ferry), and when I said I need lead time to book a flight they said they’d give me plenty of time. Though, we’ll see what they’re like when they have a full lot they’re trying to offload...

I’m lurking this thread (waiting on a Model 3) but it seems like it varies between service centers how strict they are. I’m flying from Alaska to Lynnwood, WA to pick up (my dad reaaally wants to take the Tesla up on the ferry), and when I said I need lead time to book a flight they said they’d give me plenty of time. Though, we’ll see what they’re like when they have a full lot they’re trying to offload...
Best of luck. This whole process has been getting on my nerves, plus the hormones for sure don’t help.

• Funny
Reactions: AshleyUT
I'd like to find out too so I can go myself and try to buy it so they can install it in my car and deliver it to me lol

brilliant.

100+ pages ago(this number is funny to me), there were some folks going on about tow hitches causing the delay.

Never did believe that one... But, mine being spec'd with that option, I remember thinking...if that WAS it, gimme the car. Ill install it no charge LOL

Just went to check and my status changed to “Prepare for Delivery”. No VIN yet and I’m on my phone so I can’t check the source code. Still showing the same delivery estimate dates. Interestingly I can seemingly change my financing method, which I need to do once I get a VIN anyway from cash to financing (didn’t want to jump the gun and have the approval expire). That’ll save a phone call if I can get a VIN.

Glitch? Good news?! Or maybe it’s part of a system update (why everything was down yesterday). I’m going on glitch or system update per my general pessimistic disposition :D .
FC355768-04EF-4A3C-9416-28A091301D13.jpeg

Just went to check and my status changed to “Prepare for Delivery”. No VIN yet and I’m on my phone so I can’t check the source code. Still showing the same delivery estimate dates. Interestingly I can seemingly change my financing method, which I need to do once I get a VIN anyway from cash to financing (didn’t want to jump the gun and have the approval expire). That’ll save a phone call if I can get a VIN.

Glitch? Good news?! Or maybe it’s part of a system update (why everything was down yesterday). I’m going on glitch or system update per my general pessimistic disposition :D
@Mr_Bob What was your status before it was "Prepare for Delivery"?

Glitch? Good news?! Or maybe it’s part of a system update (why everything was down yesterday). I’m going on glitch or system update per my general pessimistic disposition :D .
View attachment 664677
Nope, this is what happens when you get assigned a VIN. So it might be in your code somewhere. This is BIG