Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the Wexford, PA (Pittsburgh) Tesla service center this afternoon. They appear to have 75 MY's in the rear parking lots. All colors but it seemed like higher percentage in white. Interiors were about 33% white. I walked the lot and saw only dual motor version. I don't think that I saw more than eight M3's on the entire lot. The dates marked in white crayon on the windows were in the date range of 5/6 to 5/12 with most being 5/10 and 5/12.

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpeg
    IMG_0645.jpeg
    883.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0648.jpeg
    IMG_0648.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 70
Was at the Kitchener Tesla today at around 3pm. Lots of Ys in the lot. Dusty like they've been sitting a while. Went in and had to come out again since I didn't have an appointment due to Covid. The sales guy came out with me and told me they're looking at the next 48 to 72 hours after a software update and then they can start delivering. For what that's worth. He agreed with me that they don't want all those cars just sitting there. I didn't go look at any of the cars close up since the family was with me.

Attachments

• PXL_20210522_191303316.jpg
    PXL_20210522_191303316.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20210522_191259662.jpg
    PXL_20210522_191259662.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 61
Was at the Kitchener Tesla today at around 3pm. Lots of Ys in the lot. Dusty like they've been sitting a while. Went in and had to come out again since I didn't have an appointment due to Covid. The sales guy came out with me and told me they're looking at the next 48 to 72 hours after a software update and then they can start delivering. For what that's worth. He agreed with me that they don't want all those cars just sitting there. I didn't go look at any of the cars close up since the family was with me.
48-72h sounds promising, fingers crossed...

I visited the Wexford, PA (Pittsburgh) Tesla service center this afternoon. They appear to have 75 MY's in the rear parking lots. All colors but it seemed like higher percentage in white. Interiors were about 33% white. I walked the lot and saw only dual motor version. I don't think that I saw more than eight M3's on the entire lot. The dates marked in white crayon on the windows were in the date range of 5/6 to 5/12 with most being 5/10 and 5/12.
I was there about a week ago, that looks like double the cars. I hope one's mine!

Thank you for this. I was about to take a drive there tomorrow and look around.

hopefully good news coming to the PGH folks soon! I have heard nothing but crickets from the SA.

Stopped by Raleigh SC yesterday. They had so many cars that they were parking them on the parking lot islands (or whatever they are called). I asked if they were actually delivering cars at this time. Lady replied by saying "Yes, to those with matched VINs" (although I don't think anyone is actually getting VIN matched and didn't see anyone actually taking delivery while I was there). I asked her to check my timeline (I ordered 4/3 and my estimated delivery has been missing for over a month now) and she told me the end of June. Here are some pics... I hope the MSM one is mine since it's my exact config.
Thanks for the info. We are waiting for a MSM here as well. Was that interior black? If so it could also be ours :) Fingers crossed for one of us to get relief soon!

Stopped by the parking garage at Tesla Austin. Looked busy with deliveries and test drives. I got all black but I might regret nit getting the MSM on black rims. Looked really nice.
The garage at the domain isn't typically for deliveries as it isn't a service center. Those are primarily people using the super chargers or doing test drives. The SC is over on 183 and Pond Springs. I have seen quite a few Model Ys filling up the parking lots there.

Reactions: Yeazy