Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's interesting in my case I haven't got any glimpses of seeing dates again for weeks, I guess it also has to do with the specs of your order, I'm guessing I turned too exquisite for an easy delivery (MSM, LR, 7 black seats, hitch, 19 Gemini)

What's yours ?
Same build minus hitch, and I haven't had dates for weeks. Ordered April 10. Before they disappeared it was May 20- June 10. That doesn't seem likely now.

Reactions: osomoroso
I received a text this afternoon Central Time from the "Tesla ATX Team" that said they expect a VIN match within the next week or so. Not sure if that's just a courtesy text or if that's legit. Taking delivery in Austin, TX.

I haven't been calling or texting anyone because I know things are jacked and I'll eventually get my Model Y, so it was nice to at least get a notification from someone. I call that a win.

As I've said in other threads, I expect June 30 and if she gets here sooner, then it's a bonus.
I'm also taking delivery in Austin and I have a suspicion that text is just a courtesy message. My SA told me last week that I would hear something in the next 1-2 weeks. However, they told me the same thing a couple weeks before that. I haven't called the SC as I assume they are pretty tired of the constant questions about things they cannot control. I'm just going to sit back and hope for the best in the next few weeks until the end of June.

Has anyone had a recent experience from their delivery date gone and then re-appeared, how far did you get your dates pushed out? How long did you have to wait to get an actual date to show up again?
Our disappeared and reappeared twice over the last couple of days. Both times they actually came back for the same date ranges (May 28-June 17)

Reactions: osomoroso
Anyone live near Bloomington, Ill, and Wanna go scope out the model y situation there for me? Like some of you are doing in the bigger shops?
Thanks lol
I’m about 80 miles from Bloomington SC. I’m tempted to go take a look, though I doubt there’s much I’ll find over there. People in Central Illinois appears to be not much fans of Tesla, I very rarely see one around here. Now especially with Rivian being local I imagine there will be a big rivalry.

HEY!!! folks just saw a MY LR with gemini rims with the NEW projector headlights, well actually my wife caught it, it was dark and I did not know how would they take a big black guy walking up to them to discuss their new headlights.
That's super exciting!! I was hoping to get those but wasn't getting my hopes up.
Still waiting on my 3/21 order, still no VIN.
Although someone at my local SC mentioned that my car was made on 5/1 and should have been ready by 5/16 but clearly that didn't happen. You're giving me a sliver of hope lol.

That's super exciting!! I was hoping to get those but wasn't getting my hopes up.
Still waiting on my 3/21 order, still no VIN.
Although someone at my local SC mentioned that my car was made on 5/1 and should have been ready by 5/16 but clearly that didn't happen. You're giving me a sliver of hope lol.
I wanted to snap a picture but it would have been weird, sadly weird already because me and the wife were eating dinner in the car facing the supercharger and he pulled up LoL....I guess we are Tesla stalkers

After two days of ordering on 5/11 i got a date range of june 15-30. Then two days later it went back again to 5-11 weeks and never changed again. I don’t know how some guys are still waiting on their march/april order. I wanna complain too but looking at you guys i better sit tight and shutup lol
Also we bacme a one car family since yesterday