Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker, finally joining here. Said to myself "when this thread hits 300 I'll create an account."

Ordered 4/28 via Mt. Kisco (taking delivery in Buffalo). LR, Blue, 20"" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD. Estimate showing 6-9 weeks. At one point it said "June 13 - June 30", but hasn't said that in a while. Did get a text from my SA last week that said "We anticipate your Model Y to be delivered by Mid June" but we will see. I also was contacted by someone at the Mt. Kisco center last week with some details on the delivery courier service, but so far nothing this week.

The entertainment of this forum has been great!! I've been through all the iterations of the "ghost car", the infamous "blue M3", as well as the random glitches and hangups on the website.
How do you take delivery in Buffalo when there is no local store? Go Bills !!

Reactions: suprax
And speaking of, this morning is looking pretty good with dates continuing to hold steady. I think there is some truth to the logic that midwest/eastern US get the first of late-quarter deliveries.

View attachment 665935
I hope you're right re: Midwest deliveries. I officially crossed over the front end of my EDD range.
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 7.19.25 AM.png

Reactions: Ownerinwaiting
"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":false,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"copyOverride":"","isFromAdminTool":true},"DefaultDateAndTime":"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date." Exactly what my source code states around "copyOverride"
Mine looks different from yours. I have this,

"DeliveryDetails": {
"Delivery": false,
"DeliveryEstimateDate": {
"copyOverride": "Estimated Delivery: June 14 - June 30"
},
"DefaultDateAndTime": "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

I have tried refreshing, tried different devices to login, and even checked source code for an EDD. Nothing changes, still a lonely RN#. Source code just says "date1-date2" I have given up on getting a date on my profile.
I also looked at the source code and found something interesting. In the function they have this parameter -
1621952138266.png

I am wondering if that is because I had contacted my SA to make changes on my order. Because isFromAdminTool is set to true. Not sure if the users who are not seeing the dates have the same thing and that would mean the SA might have played around with the order and that is causing these issues.

My SA keeps on telling me that everything is fine on the tool he sees and I should have a date in few days.

I work in IT industry and am just amazed on how poorly this website seems to be architectured.

Welcome to the 3 or 4 new orders i saw in the last couple pages. Also i think i saw one blue, #teamblue lets go!

My guts are telling me that Elon is going to hold on to our MYs until the June 3rd announcement and do a portion of it for the no radar “update” then the floodgates will open to finally deliver the MYs with updated firmware.
Hopefully its on the 5th week for me. Not sure if picking it up at the Fremont factory has an advantage over that tho

Im thinking that we wont see any real progress until June 3rd with the MS hoopla

Agreed! I know it's not popular opinion, but my theory has been the current hold has more to do with the FSD/Autopilot change over to 100% visual, than the chip issues.

My interpretation of what Musk said on the Q1 earnings call was that they already dealt with the chip issue in Q1. But definitely could be a misunderstanding on my part.

If they do go full visual, and intend on announcing it at MS event, does help explain Teslas radio silence about the whole thing. Not that they're great at communication otherwise 😜

Just visited my local CS (Ft. Lauderdale) and they have no cars but a single LG Red/White MY made on 05/06. The SA knows nothing (or most likely can’t say anything) and told me to always refer to my Tesla account for the most up to date information (sure lol). It’s pretty upsetting not getting accurate information and just getting told to refer to your account. He told me my car will be here in the timeframe I was given (5-9 weeks) and I’m on week 7…
GASP! They do make my configuration!!!! This makes me extremely excited that maybe mine was made and sent to Dallas (or made and waiting to be shipped to Dallas).

Two days away from 8 weeks with an original (and sill current) 5-9 week estimate. I am pretty sure I am not going to get their original estimate despite being "guaranteed" by 9 weeks. Also, ordered 4/1 with RN11473XXXX.

Agreed! I know it's not popular opinion, but my theory has been the current hold has more to do with the FSD/Autopilot change over to 100% visual, than the chip issues.

My interpretation of what Musk said on the Q1 earnings call was that they already dealt with the chip issue in Q1. But definitely could be a misunderstanding on my part.

If they do go full visual, and intend on announcing it at MS event, does help explain Teslas radio silence about the whole thing. Not that they're great at communication otherwise 😜
Lol posted about the same thing at the same time

but for me that makes sense since they would like to introduce new features with their new flagship model and maybe explain it better while at it. I wonder if we are able to attend the event at all

Reactions: planejumper
I'd take a look at the spreadsheet in this forum and see how March orders have shaken out. I've not seen any March orders from before 3/20 (excluding 7-seaters or Standard Range vehicles) that are still waiting to take delivery. However, demand is MUCH higher this quarter so it might be a toss up. You may have to hope to get a cancellation car. Still, if not, it's still very possible you can find a car in the intervening months before Sept.
It feels like I am the last March order standing but in truth, I’m probably not the only one. 5-seater black on black 3/15 order and holding strong at 1-10 weeks with no status updates other than “you are on track to be delivered this quarter”.

Welcome to the 3 or 4 new orders i saw in the last couple pages. Also i think i saw one blue, #teamblue lets go!

My guts are telling me that Elon is going to hold on to our MYs until the June 3rd announcement and do a portion of it for the no radar “update” then the floodgates will open to finally deliver the MYs with updated firmware.
Hopefully its on the 5th week for me. Not sure if picking it up at the Fremont factory has an advantage over that tho
It seems absolutely horrible for the logistics of deliveries to hold off until Jun3, but at this point....Tesla makes no sense.

I think the only reason they would do that is maybe a demonstration of the new vision only system before sending them to customers. Really no idea how Elon's mind works.

• Helpful
Reactions: rypalmer
What the heck, may as well jump in and experience the pain openly with everyone else.

5/8, MYLR MSM 7 Seater White Interior FSD No Tow 19", holding steady for 2 weeks now at 6/15-6/30. Picking up at Renton.

I work in IT industry and am just amazed on how poorly this website seems to be architectured.
I'm a software engineer and I'm not surprised at all. This website smacks of NIH syndrome.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.11.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.11.09 AM.png
    622.2 KB · Views: 55
Even if my date of delivery is June 30th at 5:59 PM, I just want to know that exact date already so I can plan my life around it. I have a big chunk of dates blocked off on my calendar to remind myself that I may get the call at any time during this period, so don't plan anything too concrete. :rolleyes: