Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And now in the insurance section I see a sample Tesla proof of insurance card. I also now have the option to upload my own insurance information. I have been at roughly the same delivery window for the last couple weeks. It originally said June 17 - June 30. Updated to June 20-30 about one week ago. Order date was 5/8.

Yes, June 8 - 28, my 1 - 9 weeks estimated ends this week, then I think it's just nonsense to show an expired estimation. Are you also Miami? I never been able to get any communication with a SA, what is your experience?

I ordered 3/26. I had dates for a long time now it just says 1-10 weeks. Local SA just bluntly told me she has no insight at all but thinks it will be mid June. I didn't ask about firmware, etc and I know she would just play dumb even if she knew something. I'm in Georgia.

Yes, June 8 - 28, my 1 - 9 weeks estimated ends this week, then I think it's just nonsense to show an expired estimation. Are you also Miami? I never been able to get any communication with a SA, what is your experience?
Miami, SA from Aventura. Last we spoke he said “we’re waiting on a single part from one supplier and then the flood gates will open”. Last week he called saying he has a LG White/Black with induction wheels if I wanted to take delivery of that. I declined because I really want the white seats.

Who’s your SA?

for me o;;
Drive my new MY, duh. 😂😎

its my wifes commuter. So ill do SOME of that.

We have a range test road trip in mind.

Im actually hoping it gets delivered on a work day she cant bail on. I can go get it, take the time to go over it with no other distraction, then deliver it to her at work. Thatll be a nice way to come out of the office.

I heard back from my operations manager today “Thanks for reaching out! But we are inching closer to being able to release the car we have for you from service. We received a possible solution firmware yesterday and are waiting on confirmation from service. So its looking like it could be any day now! But as of right now, I will keep you posted as soon as everything is ready for you!”

I heard back from my operations manager today “Thanks for reaching out! But we are inching closer to being able to release the car we have for you from service. We received a possible solution firmware yesterday and are waiting on confirmation from service. So its looking like it could be any day now! But as of right now, I will keep you posted as soon as everything is ready for you!”
everything is any day now. i’ve been hearing that since april.

Miami, SA from Aventura. Last we spoke he said “we’re waiting on a single part from one supplier and then the flood gates will open”. Last week he called saying he has a LG White/Black with induction wheels if I wanted to take delivery of that. I declined because I really want the white seats.

Who’s your SA?
No Idea, the only thing I know is from Coral Gables. Never been able to someone to pick up the phone or return a call.

I ordered on 5/19 and started my trade in that day as well. I have finished everything but my trade in still shows pending. Anyone else have the same issue?
I had that initially and my SA put a “rush” on it. That basically tells the trade-in department to look into your account ASAP. My trade-in was then completed next day.

EDIT: Below exchange took place within 24HR period:

CB7C9390-8AC6-4E16-8457-C11BFF7A1F94.jpeg
37BA8031-5793-4712-8254-EEF6261B178E.jpeg

Last edited:
Tesla has been running Drupal for their web stuff since shortly after the site was launched. Drupal 8 is not ancient though and is the current major version of Drupal. Drupal 9, which came out of beta middle of last year is certainly newer but wouldn't offer any performance or stability benefits to the current site. Its actually a cursory upgrade only offering deprecation support in its first release. Teslas Drupal implementation, particularly on the customer portal side is likely significantly custom with some deep integrations into their production software.

But the point I want to make is that Drupal 8 is not ancient really and is currently powering sites for brands much larger than Tesla and with significantly higher traffic volumes. But back to the topic at hand I'm new here, in Ohio and ordered a week or so ago an MY LR Blue with White interior.
Thanks for the clarification. I said Drupal 8 was ancient because it was released about 6 years ago. In my job, we do not maintain any software that's older than 2 years old. We improve and update constantly since we work on 2 week sprints.