Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order page changed for the first time since I ordered. It always used to say 6-9 weeks from order date, now:

“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.“

Im trying to get excited again but Tesla‘s updates related to radar situation today have me deflated. Maybe I’m overreacting.
That text was always under my estimated delivery date range. Sounds like your date range disappeared temporarily. May be replaced soon with a VIN or a more accurate range?

I ordered May 5th. MSM, black interior, 7-seater, hitch. No FSD. Pick up location is Devon PA. VIN is 1885XX.

To clarify, that big button was on the ORDER page, not the ACCOUNT page. Sorry, I got too excited!
What's the difference between the order page and account page? When I think of order page, I think of the public Tesla site to place an order.

Reactions: FloridaSun
I have radar on my VW for adaptive cruise control. It works well until the weather interferes with it...and in those cases you shouldn't be relying on it anyway.

I was basically thinking the same. My Audi and Mercedes both have adaptive cruise control that uses the radar, and both are horrible in snow or rain. Granted, those times are not when I generally am comfortable using it anyway, but the fact is radar has a major problem with reflective/refractive objects that vision-based systems just don't have as much issue with.

When my wife and I visited the Raleigh SC over the weekend we said to each other that "it would be weird if this one was our, write down the VIN".
Turns out that we were assigned that same VIN...SWEEEEEET Ordered 4/9

There were 2 in my config, took pics of both. I know the exact one which is mine. The build date is May 1, I was just at Raleigh SC yesterday.

Reactions: Flightgamer