Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order page changed for the first time since I ordered. It always used to say 6-9 weeks from order date, now:

“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.“

Im trying to get excited again but Tesla‘s updates related to radar situation today have me deflated. Maybe I’m overreacting.
What about the updates to the radar situation have you deflated, exactly? Vision-based systems do have a vastly better success rate in estimating distance in situations like driving a car. The radar systems you'd need to be more accurate than a machine-learning AI would be prohibitively expensive (read: military grade).

E5A41A76-DDC5-4DCF-9903-95F697224670.png

I just received an email from Tesla to review my approved financing offer, but I can't get the site to load in for me. Perhaps there's a VIN waiting for me, but nothing loads. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If this was in response to a ratematch with tesla. I received the "approved financing offer" as well sometime back. If you already accepted to use tesla financing, fyi there isn't anything you need to do to accept the updated financing. The new rate/payment will just be reflected in the "Completed Tasks" section of your account page.