Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I am a new hopeful Tesla owner... I ordered my MY LR (Red with white seats) on 5/18, RN11497*.

I shall join you in watching this thread for the next few months until my car arrives.... :D The sales person at the local Tesla dealer (Colorado Springs) said that they think the car should get here by July "easily" but, watching this thread and some other news, I'm pretty sure that was a lie. Anyway, impatiently I wait...

Electrician has been scheduled to do work on my garage on June 15, so here is hoping that I can use it soon after!

Did I refresh too much?

Attachments

• 1621976301069.png
    1621976301069.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: iratre
Did you order from inventory? My dates never display on the website unless I access the webpage on my phone.
No - I did a custom order. I actually did the test drive at the Roswell location in Atlanta since that was the only one anywhere near me with a 7 seater on the lot we could get in and mess with, squeeze all the kids into, etc, to help us decide whether or not the 7 seat would work for us. But Charlotte, NC is much closer to where I live so I selected Charlotte for delivery. It doesn’t matter where I look. I’ve never had a date range, a range of “weeks since order placed” or anything. It has always just said We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date.

Reactions: with_raiden
So happy for you config cousin (Gemini wheels)! Picking up from Westmont, hopefully soon (no VIN yet)!
Thanks! Should be soon for you too. I called to see if I could get an MVPA, but won't be generated for a day or so according to the sales guy I talked to at Chicago SC. Doubt I'll actually be taking delivery today, tomorrow, or Thursday if docs take that long to generate and for someone to reach out to schedule, unless I get surprised by them again 😂

Reactions: Sudsington
What about the updates to the radar situation have you deflated, exactly? Vision-based systems do have a vastly better success rate in estimating distance in situations like driving a car. The radar systems you'd need to be more accurate than a machine-learning AI would be prohibitively expensive (read: military grade).
Actually I was fine with them switching to whatever works. Just didn’t expect reduced functionality that they announced today. I know they’re promising updates to bring back reduced functionality but Tesla don’t have a good track record with keeping promises.