Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When this place lit up about 90 minutes ago, I checked my wife's account. From 6-9 weeks this morning, to VIN and EDD May 25-28!! No email from SA yet. She has the default configuration, ordered Apr 29. VIN 193xxx. Picking up in Westmont. Since that's about 2 miles from us, we went over and scouted the back lot. Did not see her VIN there, but there was a white Y in the service bay that could be hers being prepped. I am a lot more excited than she is!

For those of us who got a vin and a delivery date of Today (which is already over to Friday May 28th) aren’t we technically supposed to get 3 business days for pickup? Wouldn’t that put us at Monday (Memorial day? So Tuesday?)

When this place lit up about 90 minutes ago, I checked my wife's account. From 6-9 weeks this morning, to VIN and EDD May 25-28!! No email from SA yet. She has the default configuration, ordered Apr 29. VIN 193xxx. Picking up in Westmont. Since that's about 2 miles from us, we went over and scouted the back lot. Did not see her VIN there, but there was a white Y in the service bay that could be hers being prepped. I am a lot more excited than she is!
I physically called my pick up point and she brought up all my information and set the "you can come in" date. Still shaking!!!!!!!!