Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think I slipped through the cracks or my car was given to someone else. My SA contacted me yesterday to say that I would have a VIN assigned yesterday and my car was ready. Never got a VIN or any automated texts/emails and it still says 5-9 weeks...
I feel your pain- was texted by DC on the 14th & told to expect delivery that weekend- here we are almost two weeks later and I’m ghosted. SA finally texted me back this morning: she’s on vacation until Friday & I should call the same number that keeps leaving me on hold / hasn’t returned my calls.

Think I slipped through the cracks or my car was given to someone else. My SA contacted me yesterday to say that I would have a VIN assigned yesterday and my car was ready. Never got a VIN or any automated texts/emails and it still says 5-9 weeks...
Time for a recon visit to our SC.

With all this new action, nothing beats some pictures and a chat with the Tesla sales team.

Reactions: Soosh
Possibly, but I don't think production ever stopped or slowed down. So there is A LOT of cars yet to be assigned. Also we're only hearing about the the people on this forum. That probably doesn't account for the majority of owners. I feel pretty confident that things have aligned, especially with the news from Tesla. It makes sense of a lot of this IMO.
This is true. Hoping for the best today and the rest of the week

Man I hope so. I feel like the release of VINs were the ones on the lots at the Sales Centers, and ours are about to be built. Hopefully we still get VINs this week
Not to keep the confusion going, but they confirmed my car was on the lot almost two weeks ago... still don’t have a VIN. DC told me to expect delivery & VIN weekend of 15th... account currently sitting at “5-9 weeks from order” & I can’t get info from anyone.

Reactions: hallwc87
So they must have had my car at the lot. Got the VIN that late afternoon, things moved fast with loan finalization, money transfer, and scheduling delivery. Delivery today @ 10am at the service center. Funny, they had contacted me last Saturday with a desire for home delivery, but it wasn't an option through the portal when I scheduled. Either way, I get my car in 2.5 hours!

As a reminder anytime someone is saying "ah I don't have mine yet" or "got it!" Please reference when you ordered and some basic info.

Mine went from saying June 12-30 all last week to just "3-7 weeks from order placed" and hasn't changed.

Ordered 5/14 MYP Blue/Black, Cleveland area
Fellow Clevelander here. Ordered 3/28, MYLR5, Black/Black, Induction wheels.

I had an estimated delivery displayed all through April (albeit a shifting one), but then a few weeks ago it disappeared like most here reported and just said 1-10 weeks from order date, until this morning... where now it shows June 17-30 :(

I know our MSM MY is sitting right now in Raleigh VIN match but no one answers the phone. Have not been contacted by txt, etc. If I can't reach anyone by midday I think I'm moving to the "juststartshowingupinperson" phase. Haven't heard from our SA once since I bought it. Please let me know if you hear ANYTHING. ttyl
haha I may resort to that also. I tried the Tesla.com/schedule/RNXXX link but it just redirects to my account page.
Funny, this time yesterday, I was stressing about having to possibly wait 3 weeks. Now I'm stressing about having to possibly wait 3 days. :)

Fellow Clevelander here. Ordered 3/28, MYLR5, Black/Black, Induction wheels.

I had an estimated delivery displayed all through April (albeit a shifting one), but then a few weeks ago it disappeared like most here reported and just said 1-10 weeks from order date, until this morning... where now it shows June 17-30 :(
Hmm, well that's a bit concerning, but could be just as inaccurate. I don't know that I've seen any MYP go out in this thread...wonder if those are going to be much later than the LR versions.

Yes, me too. I am kind of happy I do not have a VIN yet as I want to see and hear how the radar-less MY performs. This change seems like a step backwards?
Maybe not exactly a step backwards. Perhaps they now have enough data now to indicate an unacceptable performance issue with radar (e.g., rain, radio frequency interference) and going to vision would improve reliability? Maybe a less precise method, but more reliable.

Possibly, but I don't think production ever stopped or slowed down. So there is A LOT of cars yet to be assigned. Also we're only hearing about the the people on this forum. That probably doesn't account for the majority of owners. I feel pretty confident that things have aligned, especially with the news from Tesla. It makes sense of a lot of this IMO.
Agreed. We may see more consistent deliveries through the end of June as MYs are produced and shipped out of Fremont.