Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up thr car at 6pm tonight, car is flawless both inside and out, delivery process went smoothly.
DA108285-C124-433A-893D-BFA5E6AA008F.jpeg

Now it’s sitting home next to my wife’s M3
F492E464-A066-4A72-91D1-8041D5EBFEC6.jpeg

my trade in offer expires tomorrow , did someone has same situation, will I need to resubmit it again and price will change?
My trade in offer expired twice. They just asked for an updated odometer reading, and offered me the same price. As long as you haven't done huge amounts of driving, I would expect it to be at least a very similar price.

Reactions: yv63s
On the website: it just goes up and down and has zero to do with whether VINs are being assigned and it is completely separate from the cars - so nothing on the site has anything to do with firmware or software updates on the cars. The site just isn’t very good with lots of traffic, etc.

Reactions: dsandhu
seems like today is not very active day, yesterday a lot of people reported that VIN was received, I think they've finished first batch and probably some time next week will be second
Tesla ran out of their allotted data for the month after issuing too many VINs yesterday. Saw Elon trying to pay his bill at the grocery store customer service counter. ;)

Still haven’t seen any Colorado deliveries scheduled even with that lot full of them up in superior. Might have to do a drive and see if any have been delivered
One guy has gotten a VIN in Superior. You ordered in May, so I would not expect your VIN too soon unfortunately.

Colorado thread here

Reactions: Braveman