Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone's Estimated Delivery time disappear? Mine was showing 4-12 weeks since I placed the order on 5/16. Just refreshed and it shows this generic message:

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."
That’s what happened to mine just now. Ordered 5/18, blue/black, tow hitch

Anyone else who received a VIN having difficulty getting it delivered? I didn't get any of these automated messages I've read about here in the forum. No one reached out to me so I called. Someone answered the phone on the fifth try and scheduled me for tomorrow morning, but my account didn't update to sign the final paperwork so I'm not really sure if it was scheduled.

Reactions: Heavygen
Yes SA Bill and SA Jazmin. Someone took r delivery from and order placed 2 weeks ago and I’ve been waiting since March. Your car is probably sitting with mine at North Dekalb Mall dirty and exposed.
Wouldn't be surprised if mine is over there. I am picking up in Alpharetta-Roswell location and getting same info from them and stone walled. The last delivery person didn't even want my number or RN to look things up.

Anyone else who received a VIN having difficulty getting it delivered? I didn't get any of these automated messages I've read about here in the forum. No one reached out to me so I called. Someone answered the phone on the fifth try and scheduled me for tomorrow morning, but my account didn't update to sign the final paperwork so I'm not really sure if it was scheduled.
I called them and they had to retrigger the final payment and esign agreement.
Weird thing is now that it was showing the pickup time tomorrow but isn’t. I’m not worried, sounds like their website is buggy even for them.

Reactions: aelm
Someone shared a link earlier that may help but I can't find it, I think it was something like this -

Reactions: aelm
Has anyone been totally ghosted by all SAs? Not even harrasing them, if anything I've laid off and been patient.. But the main sa I had stopped answering his phone, then 2 other people who were in constant contact with me when I was in the pre purchase phase wont answer me
Yep! I haven’t gotten a response from mine. It’s a one way street it seems. They contact you when they want to, only respond if they feel like it when you contact them.

Reactions: hallwc87
Hey guys!

🎉 Congratulations to those who received VINs!!

And to those who haven't, I am feeling your pain. 😿 I placed an order 03/24 and still nothing. I've been checking consistently but nothing seems to change. I did email my SA, and received the same generic message: “As of now, I do not have any updates on your vehicle's arrival. Your order is still estimated to arrive towards 3rd-4th week of June! As soon as the vin has been built, you will receive an email notification that a vin has been added to your account. From there our delivery team will send a text to schedule your delivery appointment!”

If anyone in CA, specifically LA gets any information (VIN) I would appreciate an update. It's frustrating since I've been without a car since 02/06 - lease was up.

Hopefully this nightmare ends soon, so it can finally become a dream. 💖

So - question. I know nothing about this. A friend told me to have my electrician install a 60 amp circuit on my Nema 14-50 outlet, that way I have options if I want to switch to the Tesla wall charger later. Any concerns with that?
Nope no issue. I’m going 50 Amp for mine because I’m sticking to the NEMA outlet and the max pull with the Wall Connector is 32A.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Ordered 4/12 delivery in Lynnwood, WA. MY7 White | White | 19" | no tow | no FSD. Delivery window was May 30 - June 14 and had only been adjusting one day at a time and mine just disappeared too. I feel like I'm always saying this but... fingers crossed!
Ordered 4/12 also so I’m hoping I get something down here soon. MM 5 seat white int no tow…

Reactions: guccitrash