Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well try this on for BS, i get called by Tesla Monterrey/Seaside saying they have two MY that owners needed extra time and gave me first dibs, they did not match my request but there was a MYLR white with a tow hitch, the SA said "let me know by the end of the day" I wanted about an hour for my wife to get out of her nursing recertification class, and she was like lets just get the white one because the other MY was $2K more due to upgraded rims. I call back about 1.5 hours later, and BOOM! the owners changed their minds and took the white MY back, so the SA was like "just up your loan or pay the 2K out of pocket" I have the 2K but didn't want the bigger (nicer) rims because ride and tire mileage are more important. So I passed on the silver MYLR and now 3-13 weeks, this is the SECOND time they did this to us.
I think I want you to get your damn car more than I want to get mine. Haha!

Got my VIN for Mt Kisco delivery- 195586
Congrats. I’m getting a Mt K delivery too and dates just went from “…weeks” to June 11 to June 28, which is just fine as we are away until earlier that week. However, I want to get out of the trade-in I approved as I got a better offer and already sold it. Anyone know if that will mess up my order? They haven’t responded to my emails or voicemails.

That's what I got.. I tried using that system and my little Credit Union was not connected to Plaid, so I called Tesla SC and they told me that it was fine to bring cashiers check or cash.
Didnt know cash was an option.

Tesla didn't match the interest with the Credit Union ? I am trying to get lower rates current one is 2.34 via Chase (not bad TBH). But not sure if its worth the headache.

I'm a 3/22 order on hold, 5/20 hold release, and my dates disappeared last night and are still gone - however based on many others here saying it now shows 3-13 weeks, I'm mentally preparing myself to see that soon as well. That's a bummer as 3-13 weeks is the current range for brand new orders.

I've ordered two Model Y for delivery to Mt. Kisco. A LR Black/Black/Induction/Tow on 5/16 (ordered 5/15 added the tow on 5/16) and a Performance Blue/Black/Tow on 5/23. My performance has a delivery range of June 11th-30th while the LR has no estimate on the page at all. I'm hoping one of them comes before I take a trip on 6/28 because I could use the extra space which is why I'm trading my LR Model 3 for the performance. On the other hand, I do hope neither of them comes before the 11th as I'm closing my home refinance hopefully next week and can't apply for financing until that is complete. I don't want to have to delay delivery or pass up a VIN.

Reactions: suprax
Also, you all are freaking me out now. I had the “4-11 weeks” until last night. Went blank last night. I woke up to the EDD “6/12-6/30” and now I am refreshing MORE because of people saying they went back to week estimates. Regardless, 90%+ of us will have our Ys by end of June.

By mid July, this thread will have a whole group of new folks whining about September! It’s the circle of Tesla.