Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious when you did it. I was able to add mine after the fact a couple of weeks ago, but I asked a different SA about it just last weekend and they said they aren't allowed to do it anymore. I think it's all a part of them reigning in the referral program.
After 2 emails and 8 days, I just received confirmation this morning from them that they added my referral. I am guessing is going to be who you get to address your concern and maybe even what type of story you tell

Reactions: Emmadiane
Hey everyone!

Placed an order for a Blue LR AWD on 05/21. Looks like I'm going to utilize DCU for the loan - anyone able to send along a referral link?
@hpux, the referral code is basically a DCU member's online account number and that's why no one is sharing that publicly. Please PM me with your first and last name, and email address and I can get the link sent to you.

No, I totally get their POV. They do all of the work so you can match somewhere else. I was more frustrated at the service level - the 2 hour hold time, and there were a couple other things that I didn't mention in my original post. The guy I spoke to was not very helpful, he didn't offer/explain the .5% discount for direct deposit, I had to ask; and their process is that after you upload your purchase order, you have to call back before they'll send you the Docusign. After waiting for 2 hours to talk to them the first time, I wasn't very excited about having to do it again.

Since I'm wasn't familiar with DCU before this, I was planning to see if Tesla would rate match, but if I liked DCU's service, I was just going to keep it with them, since they had done all fo the work. I was just really turned off by the long waits and unhelpful loan officer.
Interesting, @Emmadiane. I also got off the phone with them not long ago. Yes, it was a 1.5 hour hold but I didn't need to stay on the phone the entire time. They have automated callbacks that save your place in line. I have spoken to DCU reps twice and both times Jonathan/Sam were very helpful, courteous, and explained everything without me having to probe. They explained the .25% EV discount and the .50% discount with direct deposit. You have to do a full paycheck deposit; partial deposit does not qualify for the .50%. They said if you call on a Saturday, and everything gets reviewed and finalized, then they send out the check on a Monday (overnight). I don't think their process is too bad considering they're way across the country for me (California) but, like you, I may just keep the Tesla 2.49% to complete the purchase and then refi afterwards.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Received VIN today but scheduling is not available yet. Will add to spreadsheet shortly.

Window yesterday was 6/8 - 6/30, today it is 5/29 - 6/2.

No text, email, call. Found it by logging in.

Details
SC: Plano, TX
Order Date: 4/19
Config: white exterior, black interior, gemini, no FSD

Has anyone had any luck calling SA/SC to schedule before link is available?
I did just that. They will push back and say have to wait. Just tell them the links aren't working and you want to schedule now.

Received VIN today but scheduling is not available yet. Will add to spreadsheet shortly.

Details

I used the Tesla chat who then had a SC from my pickup location call me to schedule about 30 minutes later.

After getting my VIN I have not heard from my original SA. I’ve had to reach out directly to the store or use Tesla chat.

Woke up to a vin 191xxx! LR, white / black, 19" picking up at Devon. Ordered 4/10.

On a separate note... anyone have any idea how long before they ship an adapter once order is placed? I ordered 2 days ago but no shipping confirmation yet.
Ordered 14-30 adapter yesterday, shipped overnight for June 4 edd.
Curious, did anyone’s estimated delivery time frames that disappeared last night reappear this morning or are they still gone for everyone?
My edd was gone since yesterday afternoon a wasnt back until this morning. Now it’s extended by week. 🤬

Woke up to a vin 191xxx! LR, white / black, 19" picking up at Devon. Ordered 4/10.

On a separate note... anyone have any idea how long before they ship an adapter once order is placed? I ordered 2 days ago but no shipping confirmation yet.

It took a full 7 days via FedEx ground for 14-50 Adapter. Also ordered a Wall Connector later that day, it took a full 7 days via FedEx Ground. From their warehouse in CA to DFW.

Items were not boxed or protected. Came in obvious “retail” Tesla packaging.

So I went over to the Westmont delivery center this morning before they opened up, drove to the back lot, and the first white Model Y was my wife's! Built on May 12, all panels and glass looked good. Came home and tried to pay online but Plaid didn't like the access code from our bank. So we went over to the branch and got a cashier's check. Picking up at 3:00 — hoping for a quick and easy delivery experience.

Details

Yes.

Ordered April 7. MY LR White, Black Interior, Tow Hitch, no FSD.

I ordered with SA in Santa Monica, CA after test drive there, for delivery to Fremont, Seattle, WA, where I live. Therefore, I’m not sure which local Tesla location is managing the delivery. Anyone know which one that’s likely to be?

This afternoon, May 27, around 2pm, I logged in and received a VIN 190xxx. Initially said delivery between May 27-30, but now shows no date. As of 8:20 pm, I‘m still waiting to be contacted to schedule delivery and make payment. Texted my SA earlier, no response yet.
Called this morning. Car arrived at Bellevue, WA location yesterday. Build date 5/21. Scheduled home delivery for tomorrow 5/29.

Got my VIN last night and my EDD changed to May 28-31. Went and got my cashier’s check and drove to the DC (Ft. Lauderdale) because they weren’t picking up the phone. Got there and was told I had to go through my SA to schedule and that I’d have to come back another day. I told them I’ll not pay another minute of the rental car I had because I sold my M3. They told me the car is kept on an outside lot and they had to go pick it up, inspect it and detail it. Well, now I have a 5pm appointment to pick it up today after I ‘Karen’d’ a little bit 🤪
F0AB568D-74A3-45DD-B6A7-06B2BEEAC0D0.jpeg