Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, same here on that Model Y in the app. Curious, are we all seeing a MSM w/ Geminis and just coincidence that matches my config? Or is everyone actually seeing they're own config in the app?

Also, heard Tesla is doing away with the current referral code based referral program. And will be rolling out a new App based referral program. That's probably why our loot box is gone.

Yep, same here on that Model Y in the app. Curious, are we all seeing a MSM w/ Geminis and just coincidence that matches my config? Or is everyone actually seeing they're own config in the app?

Also, heard Tesla is doing away with the current referral code based referral program. And will be rolling out a new App based referral program. That's probably why our loot box is gone.
I'm seeing my config in the app: MSM w/Inductions. Loot box gone.

It matches your config. Mine is white

I see my actual config. Black w/Inductions. Don't know what it means but would love for it to mean something good is about to happen!

Reactions: casey1202 and Soosh
Good luck everyone, I just took delivery of my MYLR a little bit ago. I think I got extremely lucky with timing. Ordered 5/12, had vin on 5/25, took delivery 5/28 (which coincidently is my birthday).
Happy birthday. I hope they follow the birthday rule and I get my car next Week on my birthday. I am pushing the SA but he never responded today :( I ordered on 5/8 and because of the color change the order date changed to 5/11.

Not just MSM. My white future Tesla is also taunting me in the app.

Yes, noticed the same thing. For the first time I see a Model Y picture in the app. But the loot box is still gone.
I got the loot box with 1000 miles in it....
Screenshot_20210528-194410_Tesla.jpg

I don't know what happened to your loot box, but I just got referral miles after my wife took delivery today.

Lootbox.jpg

Reactions: FloridaSun
Hey to all my MA folks, just got emailed to get my VIN!!! I was able to log in smoothly (I assume as more people get their cars, there's less load on their site lol) I called and spoke with a delivery expert, he found me and said my MY is in transit for Thursday arrival and delivery appt for Friday morning!! Still a week to go but very excited, I might be able to sleep knowing I have everything in order, my last 3 loans have been with DCU so no worries on the loan, check is in the mail and keys will soon be in hand.

Ordered 5/3
VIN: 5/28, 196xxx
MY/Blue/Blk/5/ no tow or FSD
Pick up: Peabody, ma