Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any all weather mat recommendations?
I went with the Tesla mats as they are essentially rebranded WeatherTech mats. The YouTubers tend to recommend mats for which they have set up paid links, so I don't really trust their reviews as they are making money off their opinions. The Tesla mats also seem to have a tighter fit, which is important for me.

I have delivery time scheduled for June 1..
No blue button has appeared yet. I am paying cash..should I worry?
Same here - no final payment or paperwork, but delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. According to info elsewhere on the Tesla site, final payment / paperwork will show up in your account between 48 and 24 hours before your scheduled delivery time. Some people delay execution until they see the car, which I may end up doing. I will bring a personal check just in case.

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
I feel like most people got a really fast delivery date after their VIN. I got my VIN last night but delivery says June 9 - 15. I reached out to my SA so maybe it'll end up being sooner.
I also have delivery dates in june and vin is visible only in source code, I am thinking if I should maybe call SA, probably car is not yet arrived in SC

Same here - no final payment or paperwork, but delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. According to info elsewhere on the Tesla site, final payment / paperwork will show up in your account between 48 and 24 hours before your scheduled delivery time. Some people delay execution until they see the car, which I may end up doing. I will bring a personal check just in case.
Thanks! Appreciate it.

My recorded my meltdown lol (he was not harmed in the making of this video)
LOL love it! Gratz! Hopefully I will be following along in a few weeks 🙏🏻❤️

Ahh finally got my VIN!!! Checked my email this morning and got this. Then signed on to my account and there it was. 195XX

Attachments

• 16C5CD7E-7341-4133-BF7B-5E1453DB7EB7.jpeg
    16C5CD7E-7341-4133-BF7B-5E1453DB7EB7.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 80
I would like to, although I texted my SA earlier this week and he said they can't do it...
View attachment 667245
I feel your pain buddy... I was told this many many times as well. It appears that it really depends on who you get when you ask. Some do it some do not... Others have had better luck requesting it through the email program.... [email protected]

Vin 190XXX received this morning - Config in signature. Order placed January 2020 but off Hold May 6, 2021. Exactly three weeks to receive VIN. Pickup tomorrow PM. My last EDD before the VIN was June 14 to June 30.
I picked up All Amps yesterday, and three sets of eyes could not find a single flaw in the vehicle - I was very surprised. The fit, fitment, gaps, cleanliness, etc. all were perfect.

Two watch outs for Richmond 1) They deliver cars with permanent, not temporary, tags. So, you guessed it, the car was delivered with the front license plate holder affixed to the bumper which is a bummer for the PPF kit I have ready to be applied. 2) They seemed short staffed and did not mark my car delivered in Tesla's system upon departure - It was done about three hours after I left. But, some features were disabled until it was marked as delivered. All in all, it was a great delivery experience!