Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The dates are meaningless. People get a VIN and delivery right after having “3-13 weeks”.

I was 4-11 weeks until Friday. Then 6/12-6/30 on Friday, then 6/11-6/25 yesterday and now just changed to 6/13-6/30.

I still think I will get a car toward mid/end June. Tesla has no interest in July deliveries. Be patient, but refresh this forum and Tesla account early and often.
I am hoping so. I got excited when it went to 3-13 weeks. Lasted 2 days like others posted. Then 5/28 - 6/17 for 2 days. Been bumping up a day every day and is now at 6/1 - 6/17. 😔

Reactions: Collette
It would be nice if they were more organized with that. I mean, we are not buying 10k cars. My biggest concern is that the car shows up when I am delivering my baby and neither my husband or I can pick it up. I know it’s just car but my husband’s Model X took less than 2 weeks to get to us when he got it. Sorry for the ranting. Hormones also get in the way.
I feel you. We are racing vs baby as well, and the baby just fired it’s first warning shot 😱.

It’s actually no easier to get a Mustang Mach E right now, which is probably the closest “competition”. Other manufacturers aren’t producing in mass yet. You could get an Etron today if you want. 215 miles or so and a big price and poor software.

Rivian really isn’t close to making cars, etc.

Good things come to those who wait. Teslas are well worth the wait as annoying and craptastic as it is
I actually saw a Rivian driving on the road yesterday with a camo wrap. I think they are really close to be production cars.

Attachments

• C5260B64-79AF-4745-92ED-C5B76DC57F6B.jpeg
    C5260B64-79AF-4745-92ED-C5B76DC57F6B.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 69
Lots of others have gotten VINs shortly after the generic dates popped up... hopefully this will hold true for you too! 🤞🏻

Yep. Ever since the hold has been released, this has been the case. My Model 3 order went 7-10 weeks Thursday evening, Friday night I got my VIN. This has turned out to be true in previous quarters too. Keep calm, you'll get the VIN soon and won't be 3-11 weeks from today.

Someone posted this on Reddit.

I know I am in the minority and some may think I bought the wrong car, but I have never used cruise control in my life and did not really plan on using AP either. I also live in southern California where we barely have weather other than hot and super hot. I do hope that Tesla Vision becomes what they hope it will become though. For everyone else's sake and for resale value. ;)
Ditto, I never bothered with cruise control in previous cars. Autopilot is so much better than regular cruise but I still didn’t use it much except for a few occasions. I love to drive and everything else about a Tesla still makes it great, with or without AP/FSD, for me.

Reactions: Sjf03
I
Ditto, I never bothered with cruise control in previous cars. Autopilot is so much better than regular cruise but I still didn’t use it much except for a few occasions. I love to drive and everything else about a Tesla still makes it great, with or without AP/FSD, for me.
I love driving too and came from a BMW M3 when I got my first S in 2013, no AP at all back then. Fast forward now and my X is AP 1.0 and highway driving with AP is amazing. I had to drive 2.5 hours in a non-AP ICE the other day - all highway in traffic. It sucked. AP on highway alone is well worth it.

Not sure I really care about FSD as the local driving is where acceleration and handling are really fun.

Lots of others have gotten VINs shortly after the generic dates popped up... hopefully this will hold true for you too! 🤞🏻
I m also seeing that pattern!! Hopefully that is the case .
But so far these are my dates and estimates
Mt Kisco NY

May 14 - week 4 to 12 ( June 12 to Aug 7)
May 29 - June 12 to June 30 ( week 4 to 7)
May 30 - week 3 to 13 ( June 5 to Aug 14)

I have a question, if we miss the June end delivery dates, I don’t see July dates.. does that mean Tesla don’t deliver any cars in July i.e first month of Q3?

Tesla
I m also seeing that pattern!! Hopefully that is the case .
But so far these are my dates and estimates
Mt Kisco NY

May 14 - week 4 to 12 ( June 12 to Aug 7)
May 29 - June 12 to June 30 ( week 4 to 7)
May 30 - week 3 to 13 ( June 5 to Aug 14)

I have a question, if we miss the June end delivery dates, I don’t see July dates.. does that mean Tesla don’t deliver any cars in July i.e first month of Q3?
Tesla doesn’t care about July dates until after June 30. They won’t show July dates now unless you’re getting a new S or X. My new X says “September” - interestingly, end of another quarter!

On 7/1, they’ll start putting in July or August dates, but most likely all of us will have our Ys by 6/30 and the dates beginning 7/1 will be week ranges by then with an EOQ 3 rush in September, etc.

Rinse, repeat. This is the way.

Went back to the Roswell (Atlanta) SC today since last week it had 80-100 3/Y models and I wanted to see what it had now. Maybe 25 or 30 - mostly red or MSM on the lot. Only one white with black wheels and it wasn’t my VIN so I guess it’s actually in shipment like they said - still showing June 3-6 delivery date.
Happy for everyone finally getting VINs and feel a little lucky to have one since I only ordered on 5.14. I’m guessing most delays now are just transport issues across the country and the March & April orders will be delivered very soon!

RN11496
White/Black int/20” wheels/ 5seats/ no FSD or hitch
VIN 196...
Was it vin 198?