Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting the Gemini too, check out Rimetrix.com - I saw a review for their model 3 hub caps and they look really good, and are efficient. A model Y version is coming this Fall 😊
No doubt the Rimetrix covers look awesome.
On the topic of geminis...I truly believe that the geminis look far better in person than they do in photos. I really wasn’t thrilled about them but also wasn’t thrilled about spending $2k on wheels that I knew I’d scuff up on potholes from New England winters. When I test drove and saw them in person I was extremely surprised at how good they looked. I was prepared to just have the naked Gemini look for a while but after seeing them in person, I am definitely going to keep them on. Sure...They are hubcaps...But who cares.

South Florida checking in! Although I’m not sure why I’m even giving this any type of entertainment I only ordered on May 26. But I’ve been lurking in this forum for three weeks. My husband thinks I’m crazy but hey you guys definitely make me feel completely normal. Had an EDD yesterday go from 3-13 weeks to June 13-June 30th now today it went back to 3-13. I guess I will just have to relax and keep up to date with you guys! I already ordered some 20 inch gloss gold Vossens and the weather mats and some interior lights I saw on Amazon. I’m soo damn excited lol.
Config: MDY DEEP BLUE METALLIC LR BLACK INTERIOR NO TOW / NO FSD 5 SEATER

South Florida checking in! Although I’m not sure why I’m even giving this any type of entertainment I only ordered on May 26. But I’ve been lurking in this forum for three weeks. My husband thinks I’m crazy but hey you guys definitely make me feel completely normal. Had an EDD yesterday go from 3-13 weeks to June 13-June 30th now today it went back to 3-13. I guess I will just have to relax and keep up to date with you guys! I already ordered some 20 inch gloss gold Vossens and the weather mats and some interior lights I saw on Amazon. I’m soo damn excited lol.
Config: MDY DEEP BLUE METALLIC LR BLACK INTERIOR NO TOW / NO FSD 5 SEATER
Welcome! Grab a drink and settle in for the emotional highs and lows ;)

Reactions: Sjf03 and Soosh
So, went from no estimate, to 5-13 weeks, to June 10-28, to VIN192xxx with a June 5-7 delivery…all in the span of three days. With the lower VIN, I’m guessing someone declined their vehicle and I was lucky enough to sneak in.
I'm in DFW with a vin of 189xxx with an estimated date of 5/30 - 6/1. Got vin a few days ago but still no schedule link/button. I called and they said it's in transit so I'm guessing DFW is getting cars around that vin range. What config did you have?

Reactions: birchsport
Hi all
I just signed up and created account but been watching this thread for a while.

Ordered MYL white on 5/1 but changed my order 5/12 to MYP. The dates have been changing nearly every day. Yesterday my EDD 6/1-6/13 but today has gone all the way up to 3-5 weeks. Do any of you know by experience if the MYP’s models tend to come sooner? And if they generally have less quality control issues on delivery?
Not for me... I have seen several people report they have VIN#s but haven't seen anyone report back after delivery.

Quick update for anyone in the Long Island, NY area like I am.

I ordered my LRMY (grey, Gemini, no FSD, 5 seat) on 5/13 and just got my VIN and first delivery date range just yesterday (5/31-6/03). I was very surprised the date was so soon. I haven’t heard from an SA yet and I live pretty close to my pickup location so I decided to drive by and talk to a rep. I was able to book an appointment for pickup and get details that I should have gotten from the SA associated with my order.

A little anecdotal note here. I drove through the lot at the Smithtown dealership about three weeks ago and only saw ~20 MY on the lot and it looked like the lot was about 10-20% capacity. Driving by today the lot was jammed packed and looked to be about 90% full. Huge chance since I last drove by the location.

Figured I'd join in on the fun. Ordered 5/19 for a MYP Red/Black interior/No FSD/No Hitch. Never Had a EDD until this past Saturday it changed from 3-5 weeks to nothing then a VIN. Its 194XXX. Got the notification to except the camera change and then make payment. Shortly after that i scheduled a pick up date of 5/ 30. Then got that call that it was still in transit and i needed to re schedule to 6/4 but it could be earlier. This is all at the Blue Ash Center in Cincinnati. I'm thinking this is a reject since I got it so early, hopefully not too bad.

Side note: My MVPA doesn't have me paying taxes on the vehicle. I live in Northern KY and I have never heard of not paying taxes on a vehicle. I assume this is a typo and will be adjusted when I pick up the car, Sure it will be a big bill lol.

Reactions: dsandhu
I ordered on April 18, Fremont delivery, no vin, it changed from May 31 - June 14 to 3 - 13 weeks yesterday.

Not sure if you read the post in the California delivery room where someone wrote that their SA said that 3 to 13 weeks in unfortunately correct because they stopped again delivery until they publish new software update for without radar.

and probably they will never make to work like before so, people having issues with high beams and all other crazy stuff and why they now stopped with deliveries if everything is fine.

Tesla does not look like a serious company, changing prices every other week, not following their own procedures (they told me to change my configuration and that will have price increased just to remove FSD which was wrong advice, I was supposed to wait until I complete all steps and then remove FSD with that button as a last step and now they do not even give me back my original price) removing radar, now stopping delivery. All this looks like a serious mess up that they do not know what they are doing.

Last edited: