Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to a SA about the existing inventory. She said we would pay the price that it says on the site and not the price we originally reserved. And she claims a possible reason why my exact config is in the inventory and not assigned to me could be that it was damaged during delivery. She searched the inventory for my config and said there was one available in SLC but it was damaged and asked if I wanted it. WHAT?!? Bad enough I’m waiting 8 weeks but now you think I want a damaged vehicle for $51k?
Does it mean that the 'existing inventory' that is showing up the last few days are customer rejects?

Called in they told me their systems aren't working, again and every time I call Somerset Mi store they aren't working, and they told me to just wait and maybe this month. I told her that was unacceptable I have family reunions to plan to get to and my car to sell and need to know when I'm getting a car. She came back and said that it might happen in June but the next time would be August. I asked "what Happened to July?" "Oh we don't ship then.... Like wtf You're just gonna let customers cars sit and not deliver them? This is so much ****ing stress for a damn car. All from a supposed "techno king" Yeah he's more like a techno king of a dumpster fire of a website.

SA was useless because they are not in the office today.

I called the DC and selected option number 4 and spoke directly to a delivery advisor.

He was nice and linked the VIN from the new inventory to my old reservation. It locked in my original pricing and financing so I did not have to change anything. He also said the transport was free between RI to NJ. Cheaper than the $800 they wanted to deliver to my house. The only thing I lost was the $100 deposit.

If you see an existing inventory again in your config, place the $100 hold and just call and speak to a delivery advisor at the location the car is currently located. DA can work some extra magic with logistics that SAs apparently cannot.
What exactly did you ask or say to the DA in NJ when you called them? Did you ask to have the VIN associated to your account? I may try this method to get mine, my current location and SA are borderline worthless.

Just talked to my SA (he has worked with both my Mom and I and was very honest and everything he said ended up happening the way he said it). He mentioned that he had over 800 arrivals last week and there are currently over 1400 on their way to the Orlando SC now 😲and it seems to be getting larger each week. (Mine is still in production but should be on a truck sometime next week). So it looks like my current EDD is pretty accurate. For other central FL peeps, be on the lookout; looks like we should all be getting some good news soon!🤞

Just talked to my SA (he has worked with both my Mom and I and was very honest and everything he said ended up happening the way he said it). He mentioned that he had over 800 arrivals last week and there are currently over 1400 on their way to the Orlando SC now 😲and it seems to be getting larger each week. (Mine is still in production but should be on a truck sometime next week). So it looks like my current EDD is pretty accurate. For other central FL peeps, be on the lookout; looks like we should all be getting some good news soon!🤞
This is probably true for the vast majority of the country, good news indeed.