Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
weeellp... it finally happened to me as well. Refreshed my page last night and I'd been bumped to the 14 day out thats been affecting everyone else. I was really hoping that I was avoiding that since it had been so long already... still in June though so holding my breath ill still have it by end of the month 🤞🏻
EDD 6/20-30

Got the dang car!!!!! Finally dude, holy the wait sucks and I feel for everyone waiting but it’s WELLLLL worth it, so hang in there and keep yourself occupied on this forum. It helps

As far as the quality........Absolutely no issues what so ever. No panel gaps, no misaligned seats or anything of that nature. The paint looked great too, I was worried about the black but it’s so clean.

autopilot was great in terms of staying in the lane, stopping for traffic and general driving, but there was some phantom breaking in the rain. It also is a bummer that it can’t go over 75, but other than that, it works. That’s about all I can say right now about autopilot because I am still a little skeptical of how it will handle in the future in rain and even at night, but I guess we will see. Also, auto high beams aren’t the best... I hope they can fine tune that.

All in all, a great and pleasant delivery experience. We are in love with this car!

Good luck to everyone waiting and I’ll see you all on the other threads! View attachment 670171
Congratulations! Hopefully soon I’ll be adding another Y to CHS.

Reactions: hallwc87
No VIN assigned. My dates have been between 4-9 weeks, no EDD and only in the last couple days a mid-late June range.
1622984183714.png

I assume you are on PA. There are VINs assigned to people even on May Orders. I got assigned on June 01, probably its just slow on PA.

My wild ride is finally over. Ordered MYP 4/10, took delivery today. Some take-aways:

- car was flawless, zero issues; battery had about 80% charge on it when I arrived
- even though I'd watched every Tesla video numerous times, I was still overwhelmed by the car at first, but figured it out without asking for assistance
- driving in Hold mode (full regen braking) is the cat's meow, took me about half an hour of driving to become proficient at it
- the ride and comfort of MYP is better than my giant full-size Toyota SUV, so don't worry about your fillings coming loose as others have said
- super quiet at ~75 mph highway speed, zero wind noise
- it is a head-turner, I was gawked at around a dozen times on the way home, that I noticed (not many Teslas in my part of Houston so far)
- the PWS is dreadful, I disabled it following the instructions easily findable online with a $10 parts kit and 1000% recommend doing so

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Silly question: What does PWS stand for? Thanks. :)

Reactions: Emmadiane
Picked up my MY yesterday and drove 4 hours home at night on interstate highway. Be warned: Auto high beams cannot be disabled with Auto Pilot and are highly erratic. Very distracting to self and other drivers. They were like strobe lights when I entered a construction area with lots of reflective signage. This is a major issue Tesla needs to fix ASAP. Also, I entered a service ticket prior to driving away for missing passenger lumber support -- in hopes that if parts become available they may provide at a later date.

Reactions: jthester