Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big change this morning. I have been stuck on a late September/Early October range for the last several days...finally updated this morning to this. I know these dates mean nothing but at least glad to see it finally change after being stuck for so long on an absurd date.

1623250464256.png

Somebody on the FB tesla model Y group posted that the tesla branded floor mats are made by weatherTech

Yes this is correct. In many videos online the WT mats seem to sag. I didn't go with them for this reason.

I have the 3DMAXpider front and back seat floor mats, and although they were advertised as being for the April 2021 refresh Model Y seats in the front, there is still a gap of an inch or two between the back end of the mat, and the point where the front seats attach to the floor, and I will probably be sending them back.

I have ordered an entire set (frunk/trunk/storage areas etc )of ToughPRO (Made in USA) floor mats for $140 on Amazon. My buddies who have Teslas, except for one, said get these in the first place. The one outlier has 3DMAXpiders in his 2020 M3.

My VIN vanished yesterday, too, and is still gone. I also have yet to see an EDD. And the wall charger I bought two weeks ago hasn't shipped, yet. I hope this car is worth the poor ordering experience. :)
Yeah. Their online store shipping experience is on par with their vehicle shipping. I ordered an adapter and it knocked around the country for almost 2 weeks before I got it. I’m waiting on center console trays right now, FedEx keeps emailing me with fluctuating delivery dates. I feel like doing one of those TikTok videos kids are making these days; show me that you don’t care about your customers without showing me that you don’t care about your customers.

Sad when eBay shipper working from their bedroom can get you items via usps within 3 days but multibillion dollar company can’t.

I've read somewhere (on the Tesla website just can't recall where exactly) that the car comes with the MC and a Nema 14-50 adapter. I think I'm mistaken. Anyone who recently accepted delivery can you please confirm if the car came with the Nema 14-50 adapter?

Yes this is correct. In many videos online the WT mats seem to sag. I didn't go with them for this reason.

I have the 3DMAXpider front and back seat floor mats, and although they were advertised as being for the April 2021 refresh Model Y seats in the front, there is still a gap of an inch or two between the back end of the mat, and the point where the front seats attach to the floor, and I will probably be sending them back.

I have ordered an entire set (frunk/trunk/storage areas etc )of ToughPRO (Made in USA) floor mats for $140 on Amazon. My buddies who have Teslas, except for one, said get these in the first place. The one outlier has 3DMAXpiders in his 2020 M3.
I received the 2021 version of the 3D Maxpider and they fit perfect with no gap, you must have received the 2020 mats.

I'm thinking of just paying the final amount due on my account since it's only 2k , I'm not too worried even if there is an issue. Says to login to my bank using Plaid.
I used Plaid. Some people don’t trust it but to me it’s like anything else like this these days, all info is online already. As long as you’re not handing out your banking credentials to some dude on message boards, it’s all part of doing business.

Reactions: StoicKiwi
I've read somewhere (on the Tesla website just can't recall where exactly) that the car comes with the MC and a Nema 14-50 adapter. I think I'm mistaken. Anyone who recently accepted delivery can you please confirm if the car came with the Nema 14-50 adapter?

It does not, at least mine didn't that I received on 6/5. I ordered one from Tesla a month ago.

6.jpg

5.jpg