Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date 4/13. Original EDD was mid May.

Past few days have been set at 6/14-6/30. Just changed to 7/6-7/26.

I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point.
Similar situation this morning too. Try not to sweat it. Hopefully it shows more pleasing dates tomorrow. It has been flip-flopping every few days like a yo-yo.

Based on my extensive research and overthinking and worrying it seems like everyone is getting them delivered around 6-8 weeks from order date. I wouldn’t start freaking out until you’ve reached that mark. Or atleast thats what I’m telling myself to keep calm. Cause these EDD jumping all over the place is driving me nuts and I’m trying to stay calm.

As for the April orders. I would totally be freaking out if I were you already!!!!

Based on my extensive research and overthinking and worrying it seems like everyone is getting them delivered around 6-8 weeks from order date. I wouldn’t start freaking out until you’ve reached that mark. Or atleast thats what I’m telling myself to keep calm. Cause these EDD jumping all over the place is driving me nuts and I’m trying to stay calm.

As for the April orders. I would totally be freaking out if I were you already!!!!
Good point. Need to just close my Tesla reservation page and stop looking at it. Though I am days away from the 6 week mark.

I do feel real bad for those who've been waiting since April or earlier. That just plain sucks.

Reactions: iratre

yep today is week 9 for me! 🙃

What was the destination when you ordered? Those times are not unrealistic I bet. Big sliding windows are dumb though, and I get the frustration.
earlier estimation was 5-11 weeks, if that remained same, I dont have any issue, but they gave me date of 6/14 - 6/30, and slowly pushed a day everyday for 10 days, to 6/24-6/30, so I expected it to be before 06/30. If they never gave me the date, I had no issues, but pushing date from June to August is.. so frustrating..

Reactions: Greg007
I'm in the same boat as everyone else this morning. I've consistently had EDD dates before the end of the quarter (sometimes just days away), but I've never had a VIN. This morning it jumped to mid July through early August. Since I ordered the end of May, I really don't deserve my car yet. But the dates in June sure did get my hopes up.

Reactions: Greg007

Week 10 here, still no VIN

Order date 5/14
Yesterday EDD was 6/24-6/30
Today 07/15 -08/04
I also had same order date - 5/14 at Mt Kisco same June date pattern for a week
And now changed to 07/18 to 08/07
Lost hope for June delivery, my personal feeling is Tesla gives these unrealistic and deceptive dates to hold prospect customers by throwing random attractive dates and pushing them further and further..

I am seriously thinking of cancelling the order
Why? If you really want the car, you should wait - it's only been ~ 4 weeks for you. If you are really impatient, start monitoring the inventory cars and order one of those (but you're likely to compromise.) I got mine in ~45 days aka 6 weeks - 2 weeks earlier than the most recent EDD (that fluctuated almost every day.)

Last edited: