Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been lurking since mid-May and adding my timeline:

Ordered April 25th at Rocklin, CA
MYLR, white exterior, black int. 5 passenger, tow hitch, 19s.

SA was great during first few days and was confident delivery would be 3rd to 4th week in June.

Only change was removing FSD the day after ordering. I had everything on my end ready to go on 3rd day. I've seen dates mainly June 10-30th, dates in-between and a few crazy ones that lasted a few days (September, 9-12 weeks, etc).

No VIN yet, but I'm hoping in less than 7 days to chime in with it and delivery date.

Considering mine is June 21-30 I believe the 7-10 weeks is a glitch, considering some with September EDDs got their blue button (idk what that means tbh) today. I look forward to your updates but I bet youll get one in the next couple days
The "blue button" is a reference to the button that appears to accept the change to Tesla Vision (i.e., the removal of radar).

Thank haha. man still disappointed in this. wonder how well no radar works at night and in the mountain roads... dont mean to derail thread lol
I was just watching a YouTube video today about it. DaxM has a few - he took delivery in late May and has no radar. He's doing a series of videos testing auto pilot in various conditions. So far, seems on par with radar.

Placed my order on: April 22 2021

Estimates
Original Delivery date: June 7 2021 to June 27 2021
Delivery date yesterday: June 15 to June 30 2021
Delivery date today: 7 to 10 weeks

I will have to bus 2 hours a day 5 days a week from now until delivery. !!!SO FRUSTRATING!!!
We ordered 5/2 in Portland. Our EDD is currently June 19-30 and our SA said it would most likely be the last week of June. I'd imagine we'd both get ours around the same time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I have been lurking since mid-May and adding my timeline:

Ordered April 25th at Rocklin, CA
MYLR, white exterior, black int. 5 passenger, tow hitch, 19s.

SA was great during first few days and was confident delivery would be 3rd to 4th week in June.

Only change was removing FSD the day after ordering. I had everything on my end ready to go on 3rd day. I've seen dates mainly June 10-30th, dates in-between and a few crazy ones that lasted a few days (September, 9-12 weeks, etc).

No VIN yet, but I'm hoping in less than 7 days to chime in with it and delivery date.
4/22 Rocklin too. I’m thinking end of this week we get vins

I was just watching a YouTube video today about it. DaxM has a few - he took delivery in late May and has no radar. He's doing a series of videos testing auto pilot in various conditions. So far, seems on par with radar.

sweet, i was going to do the same thing.

also want to give my thoughts overall as an owner coming from a 4runner

Cool we had our delivery switched to Dublin, just a good SC and after my bad experience with Monterey/seaside commission or not I did not want to go back there, I spoke to Kashee the manager of the Dublin SC and he and everyone there was great and very friendly.
I am curious about issues with Monterey/Seaside. I was told I cannot pick up my MY there as they are a service center. I have to go to Fremont to get my car.

So i went with your suggested option 2 and got the pigtail NEMA 14-60 plug which has 4 wires but the wall connector only takes 3 wires. Is there a particular wire in the pigtail that i need to not use?
I recently found out that the the NEC rules we use here locally forbid adding a cord to an appliance that is meant to be hard-wired so this kind of install wouldn’t pass inspection (I’ll be hard-wiring my Wall Connectors in the future because of this).

Sorry for the suggestion, but you should consult with an electrician (especially in your area) to see if this is okay to do.

Took delivery on Saturday of “Stormtrooper”, our Model Y! Delivery went very smoothly with no issues other than a trim piece that popped off the seats when we slid them forward to check the 3rd row.
I understand why the SAs are so unresponsive right now, the SC was PACKED. It was so full, they said there was a line of cars to be picked up from one end of the lot to the other in the morning.

In the parking lot, we saw a pickup truck back into a mini-van trying to get out of a tight spot! Turns out that van was actually someone’s trade-in for their Model Y they were actively picking up 😬
The SAs were trying to figure that out while we were cruising off the lot.

Attachments

• 8E41755B-242C-4A85-A986-B9A4B0783257.jpeg
    8E41755B-242C-4A85-A986-B9A4B0783257.jpeg
    561.3 KB · Views: 77