Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have same config for pickup in Renton WA:

MYLR, white/white, 20”, 5 seat
Ordered 4/12/21
VIN: 6/11/21
EDD: September

Looks like we are waiting for the next White/White production cycle
Wow, that’s interesting you got your VIN and I ordered two days prior. Since you have a VIN your date will probably change soon. I’m still keeping that as my main order, the MYP I snagged is a backup at this point. I’m going to see how long I can push that out for. My thought is if they are going to get someone in WA a delivery by 6/30, they probably need to have the car built by the end of next week to account for travel time, I would think.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitJam
WARNING please call the place of pickup to confirm. The SA knows nothing. Went to my appointment at 6pm to pick up my Y and I am told my appointment was for tomorrow 😡after I confirmed with SA at 2pm. I showed the screenshot of my appointment and proved them wrong. After 10 min of us arguing with the person they go look for car and tell me it’s at an overflow location. Will not be ready until tomorrow night. Fine we get it set up and he goes to confirm and comes back to tell us it’s on a truck broken down in Orlando somewhere on the side of a rode way. Now they aren’t sure how long it will take to transfer all the cars and get them here. No communication at all is horrible 🤯

Reactions: dsandhu and BitJam
Just pinged my delivery location for an update since no change in EDD or anyone reaching out to schedule delivery. Fairly insight-less response, other than it hasn’t left Fremont yet. Unknown if built yet…

Attachments

• 9BC4F665-3C04-4DFB-8710-8ABBF0168617.jpeg
    9BC4F665-3C04-4DFB-8710-8ABBF0168617.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 77
That's interesting. When did they start introducing the MIC door trim on North American Model 3s? I see the U.S. Model 3 page also now shows the updated door trim in interior shots. I wonder when Model Y will get it. I like the new door trim look.
It seems to have happened a month or two ago:

Reactions: elguapo and BitJam
Proof of insurance question: for the proof that is required to be uploaded, does it have to show the Model Y added to my existing policy and already active/effective as of today, or can the effective date be the date that I am scheduled to take delivery? So if I am scheduled to take delivery on 6/24, is it okay to have the 'proof of insurance' indicate that coverage starts on 6/24 or does it have to show that the coverage is effective today, the day I upload the proof of insurance to my account.

I’m in NY if that matters.
I went back and forth with my agent to get everything ready. They made a big deal about not having it be effective until the day I took possession. Got it all set up, provided proof of insurance to Tesla. Then Tesla called to move up my appt. Hustling now to get the effective date changed

Reactions: suprax and BitJam
I went back and forth with my agent to get everything ready. They made a big deal about not having it be effective until the day I took possession. Got it all set up, provided proof of insurance to Tesla. Then Tesla called to move up my appt. Hustling now to get the effective date changed

If the Tesla is going on an existing policy, I was told that you do not need a Vin specific insurance. What I ended up doing is uploaded the existing policy, and then email the service center the vin specific insurance the morning I pick up my car.

Reactions: fo_Sean
Just pinged my delivery location for an update since no change in EDD or anyone reaching out to schedule delivery. Fairly insight-less response, other than it hasn’t left Fremont yet. Unknown if built yet...

I just called Tesla (888) number, and the person i spoke with was able to see when it is scheduled to arrive at my SC, and it is currently at the Fremont, so I would call that number, and they should be able to tell you when it gets to your delivery location. & you can gauge when delivery day would be.

Reactions: und2000
Sooooo….home delivery was set for today around 4pm. I confirmed everything with delivery person over phone yesterday (stunned I finally got a person to answer at Tyson’s). Also confirmed I will be paying my bank check. I walk out my door at 11:30am and I see a white Tesla in front of my house. I was like…who parked a white Tesla in front of my house? Who has a white Tesla. Then I was like…WAIT! It’s mine!!!!! I had no idea it arrived. But because there was no rep there, I can’t give my payment so I can’t accept delivery and I can’t get in. I hope someone comes later. Nobody is picking up the phone now. I got an email saying I can take delivery once I pay they their system. Ugh. SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR!!!!!!!
LOL awesome! Whats your VIN?

I received my car June-13, I never saw any salesperson and I did not have to show or driver license or anything, everything was very fast before my appointment, and he told me in the application that he would accept the delivery when I arrived. everything was excellent, very beautiful, I have no complaints about anything. i love my cars waooo is to much to say View attachment 674061
Sweet! Congrats 🎉 Whats your VIN?

This is awesome news! Hopefully a new more owners get lucky too!
Yeah I just got the text to schedule delivery so we’ll be picking it up a week from today. I’m trading my model 3 (I decided to upgrade for the space and not breaking my back getting my kid in and out) for the MYP so not the first Tesla in the house. I really wasn’t expecting them both to come within days of each other. This is great as I’ll get the 2k NY incentive on my wife’s car which I thought wasn’t going to happen. I wonder if they’re pushing NY deliveries before the requirements change at the end of the month.

Reactions: BitJam
Received a VIN last week but EDD has been showing September since.

SA says I am assigned a pre-production VIN, my car is yet to be manufactured.
They say the system is showing September timelines for preproduction vehicle deliveries to west coast smh.

My VIN is 212XXX, I have seen people take deliveries of higher VINs.
I got a similar story from my SA today. Saying that its likely "just born" and thats why he can't "ping" the car.. Im like, dude... I have seen people on TMC with VIN way higher than mine taking them home... so how can that be true. 😡

Reactions: dsandhu