Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my delivery yesterday. Devon, PA. Walked 10 minutes from the train station. Beautiful sunny day. They took a copy of my driver’s license and then walked me over to the car. I gave my routing and account number from a personal check on hand for SA to initiate an ACH for final payment

Slight curb rash on rear driver rim. They had no 19” in stock. I have 2 months to schedule a service appt and cannot do mobile service. They will mount a new wheel for free.

Three of the door handles are slightly depressed compared to the door panel, as I would expect. Rear passenger side it slightly raised compared to door panel. Not nearly as bad as the demo MYP I test drove, but not “perfect”. They said my door handle was “within spec”. It’s ok, I figured I should ask anyway.

I brought baby wipes with me. There were a few black smudges on the rear white seats. I cleaned it up.

Some leftover masking tape was sticking out of the headliner. My SA took it out.

In the lower trunk there was a misaligned piece of trim. I moved it around and snapped it into position.

There was some fabric that needed to be tucked in behind the rear hatch rubber gasket. Wife fixed that one at home.

As far as the coat hooks. They are finicky, but do work. You just have to push them exactly the right way to have them stick back up.

And honestly everything else was perfect. No panel gaps, paint, and glass all perfect.

Odometer had 6 miles. Autopilot was calibrated at 14 miles.

Carvana appt was at 7 PM. Dropped off car because I live walking distance to one of their fancy “vending machines”. Payments are quicker if dropped off. Took 5 min. However they offer a free Uber ride home which I had to wait 10 min for. Probably could have walked home faster but I was like why not.

Carvana’s ACH deposit is showing pending today on my bank account. Tesla’s ACH withdrawal is showing pending today on my bank account.

And now there is a Blue Model Y in my garage charging on a 14-30 plug!!!
That's my color combo - can't wait to get mine. Good stuff!!

Reactions: sgalla04
After moving to July/August dates for a couple weeks I flipped to September early in the week for one day and then back to the July August dates. Didn’t think much of the change the dates were in my delivery window outside of the momentary September. Got a call yesterday from the sa saying we’re ready to go and if we could come in in the next couple days. We’re out of town until Monday so he just scheduled it for Monday. Checked after the call and had the Tesla vision confirmation and now a vin and delivery spot in my account. Vin 206xxx

Was expecting July but the SA told me when we ordered that it would be a big surprise if it wasn’t here by the end of the quarter.

What distance do you have it set to? By default its set to 3, so if you prefer more space just increase it...

I personally hate to much space on AP as everyone is cutting you off all the time in stop and go traffic. But its all personal comfort level for sure.

I personally saw no difference in my radar M3 and the TV MY going on a 2+ hour road trip across FL on I4. Besides the obvious 75 limitation which for that stretch of road is WAY to slow. But as far as handling and performance it was imperceivable to me the differences in the AP handling of the roads, merging, stop and go, etc.

I can assume that different scenarios may have different results of course; not to mention driver comfort levels of how its behaving plays a factor for sure.

TV still drives 1000% better than my husband, father and sister who I always feel like we are going to crash into someone when they are driving! ROFL
Thank you for that input! Will revise the distance setting from 4 to a 5 or 7 and try that out.

No cut off traffic on one lane roads here, but following distance with room to spare is the rule.

Reactions: digitalboi